Mega Guide Grand Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2006
Messages
2,383
Reaction score
0
Mega Guide Grand Update​



-- New Server files
-- New Source
-- New Compiled

-- New MySQL version added
-- New Navicat version added

-- New Fixes
-- New Updates



Rev 76+ Updates


Rev 77:
-Motion Speed bug for PAT (Cars and Castle Gears), they should not warp anymore.

-Motion Speed miscalculation when running.

-Fairy bug fixed when a player had one when he just logged on, the Client did not see it.

-Problem on Maximum MP Calculation for Hawkers (first and second job) should be fine now.

-Added a 10 million Zuly check.

-A workaround is under test in this release to counter the HP / MP Jumping bar which could even come to 0.

-The HP / MP Regeneration rate is changed, it seems it was much more fast client side.


Rev 78:
Custom Clanmark fix


Rev 79:
- Major Quests update - This is work in progress, not completed yet.

- Mileage Scrolls coordinates updated.

- Extrafunctions.cpp changed coordinates to match commercial servers (old coordinates only commented out)

- Added Prison Scroll.
Useitem_data.csv - Added Prison Scroll to list
Extrafunctions.cpp - Added Prison Scroll

- Added (but commented out) update for 139+ clients

- Reborn Script added.

- Many files updated.

- GM Item command, lifespan changed to 100.

- Block Multiclass, except for GMs.

- gmcmds.cpp changed

- osRose Revision shows in WorldServer Window now.

- Added osRoseVer=79 to worldserver.conf and worldserver.cpp / sockets.h for command.

- Removes bugged or restricted items like MorningStar.

- Check for negative zuly.

- Give2 updated.

- Don't allow NOOBS to visit Prison.

- More potions for rev79.


Rev 80:
Waiting for updates to be listed.

Of course, credits goes to the people of osrose.


Rose Files Redesign​

I redid the Rose Files website to make it much more easier to navigate through and find everything you need. It's there for your use, so make good use of it. If you find any problem with it, let me know. Hopefully soon I can increase the download speed, as I know it's not the fastest. But bear with it for a bit.

This is strictly a site to host all the Rose files. This is not advertising.






Mega Guide Update​

The guide has been update for easier navigating and I moved the MySQL step up so that it's easier to understand and not get confused.

I'm still updating the Navicat and setup part of the guide to go along with the newly updated Navicat version and the new Revision of the Server files.

I am currently also in the process of rewriting the server setup part (.conf files), to make it more understandable for users.

Lastly, anybody who would like to translate the Mega Guide into different languages, please PM me. They will not be a separate topic, nor will they be "fully" posted. However, I will have a link (or attachment) for people to download the translated guides. Please PM me if you would like to do this. You must be able to speak GOOD english, not por english.


Links​

New Revisions:

Fullserver v80
Link:

Source
Link:

Compiled
Link:



-------------------------------------------------------------------

I will unsticky this at the end of the next week. Also remember, I'm still updating the Mega Guide, so I won't be totally done until tomorrow morning.
 
Last edited:
wtf? where mine post ? i need only help ? dont disturb any1 why u guys dell hin ?
becouse i have a bad eng ? ty u are great, nice job, lets go dell mine login too fk !
 
- MySQL guide has been rewritten and moved to the top, so it's less confusing.

- Navicat guide has been slightly rewritten, however it will be completely rewritten.

- All links in every topic have been updated.

I'm still in the process of rewriting: Server Setup, Navicat (fully), MySQL (fully), Multi-World.
 
Please any sql files / guide how to fix spawn ghosts ?
I have ghosts in npc data and in spawns..but they dont spawn / or summon so ppl don have skillbooks
 
try to put items in the npc's shops im trying to do that but dont really know how to do it ive got the program and now i need to figure out how to do this good so it works... i need to know how to put in the right syntax
 
i Followed all the steps and every thing but when i try to open my server with the .bat file the game gaurd thing just closes really fast sudenly and i cant open my server! help me please
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back