[MEGA GUIDE] Rose Server Setup + Compiling + SQL & More

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: [MEGA GUIDE] Rose Server Setup + Compiling + SQL & More

oo nvm i got the xxamp thing to work and the ors svn file done..
all i have left to ask is..
-the onyl thing left i need help on is... i cant access the Admin Control Panel on the cms website and
 
Last edited:
re: [MEGA GUIDE] Rose Server Setup + Compiling + SQL & More

Whatever, but can someone PLEASE answer my question??
01910, if your going to run the servers, and have a pw on MySQL, config the server CONF files, type the password in like this
[DATABASE]
mysql_host=[your hostname]
mysql_user=[your username]
mysql_pass= [type your pw here]
mysql_database=[your database name]
OR if your going to TEST CONNECTION, you need MySQL, get it higher on the "last" page over my post
(You can download osrose by clicking on the name of it :))
LOL I know how to download things, I have it running, got my friends help. Thanks though it's nice that you help people because this can be frustrating ^^.
 
re: [MEGA GUIDE] Rose Server Setup + Compiling + SQL & More

Ok I've done so far until XAMP but this comes out :

Akai - [MEGA GUIDE] Rose Server Setup + Compiling + SQL & More - RaGEZONE Forums
 
re: [MEGA GUIDE] Rose Server Setup + Compiling + SQL & More

80 is http, the others are your rose servers, yes they would be custom.
 
re: [MEGA GUIDE] Rose Server Setup + Compiling + SQL & More

When i try to loggin i get a SERVER DEAD error.
What is this
 
re: [MEGA GUIDE] Rose Server Setup + Compiling + SQL & More

So anyone can help me with the XAMP error?

And briggo I'm having the same problem too so don't double post.
 
re: [MEGA GUIDE] Rose Server Setup + Compiling + SQL & More

Shadownicky - I am not sure if this is your problem, but at work we had issues with MySql in directory paths way too long. (Like on your desktop or in your documents)

I think the default install is c:\xampp or c:\xampplite. I reinstall it there. Then let us know if you still get that error.
 
re: [MEGA GUIDE] Rose Server Setup + Compiling + SQL & More

See if there isn't a set of DEV files in your BINARY directory. Open the DEV from there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back