• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MegaMan or super speed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Main Version: 1.4.4.0 (GMO)
OllyDbg Version: V 2.01 (Beta)

This method will allow you to increase the speed of your game in 2 ^ 32 times :)
All what you need it's OllyDbg and Main.Exe, so open OllyDbg and load your executable.

Search for -> All intermodular calls

As a result, you should see the following window

In this window, start typing on the keyboard combination of some characters. SwapBuffers :)
The count of called functions may vary in different versions of the Main but not a fact. Here at least there are 3 calls.
The third function, this one that we need, so we choose the third consecutive SwapBuffers and press the enter and as a result we see the following picture.

Maybe you already scared and ask but what you say about other versions of main and if there is not a third function, how can I find it then?! Do not worry, a little below should be placed on a piece of code with line "Connection Closed" and if there is, it is possible that you need.

A little higher on the code, the function call must be placed glFlush. Then it finally what you need :)

And now I come to the main point, and try to increase the speed of the game, yeah :) On the penultimate screenshot, find the line
Code:
004DA3DD      C745 98 28000 MOV DWORD PTR SS:[EBP-68],28
Found? Now 28, change it to 100 and enjoy a quick game :)

With a large value possibly will get Disconnect. So, test the optimal speed for your character.

Credit: Me aka Brain

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks!

I'll protect it against changes ^^

Back