• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MellerCMS Easy coded, NOT SECURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Tbh I think you rather should code a bit for yourself without making a development out if it. You wont get anywhere with posting it here cause everyone just flames and it seems like you know nothing about php at all. You should take some time reading php manuales and stuff like that, don't just take codes from one cms and copy it over to another you call your own.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think this thread should be locked, this isn't even a real development. Why bother coding something and putting it on here if it's unsecure and badly coded. That just gives more noobs the chance to be hacked and to hack other hotels which is what is turning this community into dirt.
@Droppy @asesinato

How can one progress and gain constructive feedback if you're just going to knock him down?
It's his first try and he wanted to take the community through his journey.

It's a valid thread and meets the guidelines for posting a thread.
No one is going to use this, he even clearly states that it has the possibility of having exploits.

Why would anyone be so ignorant to not read that?

I for one, think that although he needs improving. He is welcome to the community and I hope his skills progress as the months progress with his time here at RZ.

@Meller Plus Keep it up and keep working towards your goal. Don't let anyone discourage you from what you are trying to achieve.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can one progress and gain constructive feedback if you're just going to knock him down?
It's his first try and he wanted to take the community through his journey.

It's a valid thread and meets the guidelines for posting a thread.
No one is going to use this, he even clearly states that it has the possibility of having exploits.

Why would anyone be so ignorant to not read that?

I for one, think that although he needs improving. He is welcome to the community and I hope his skills progress as the months progress with his time here at RZ.

@Meller Plus Keep it up and keep working towards your goal. Don't let anyone discourage you from what you are trying to achieve.
Thanks..!

But sadly I quited Habbo Retros after mine 4-5Years. Well well,
This thread should be closed.
Thanks for everyone who helped me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back