Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Merlin

Back In Action
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, i'm watching it, it's pretty cool, i just want arthurs dad to die so he can take his rightful place and merlin can all be like, "i'm a magician, come at me bro!"

Reaction score
Yeah, i'm watching it, it's pretty cool, i just want arthurs dad to die so he can take his rightful place and merlin can all be like, "i'm a magician, come at me bro!"

Anthony Head is an awesome actor, the show wouldn't be the same without him. Possibly the very last episode, but otherwise I hope not.

It's an updated remake. Still crap tho imo.

Wtf are you talking about. Merlin and Arthur in the original are completely different ages, hell in some lore Merlin ages backwards. It has never been done before, stop talking out of your arse.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The show is not recent, I've watched a few episodes over 3 years ago..

well it depends where you watch it in. In Australia, the tv shows it really late like around 9 months later when it's out.

Apparently it's season 3 now! MERLIN MERLIN! This show is seriously awesome. I don't know the names of the actors but that show is pretty adventurous. I believe the latest episode is 10?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well it depends where you watch it in. In Australia, the tv shows it really late like around 9 months later when it's out.

Apparently it's season 3 now! MERLIN MERLIN! This show is seriously awesome. I don't know the names of the actors but that show is pretty adventurous. I believe the latest episode is 10?

It's heaps good! Some episodes are sooo repetitive though.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's heaps good! Some episodes are sooo repetitive though.

and I can't believe the king hasn't died yet but he is the one of the main characters, I bet he'll never die :p I'm gonna start watching the season 3 series in the holidays! and I can't believe there's season 3
I thought after the dragon is freed then everything would be over

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like Merlin, also if you liked Merlin you might try Legend of the Seeker, it's same type (also first episodes suck but then it's nice)

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
Anthony Head is an awesome actor, the show wouldn't be the same without him. Possibly the very last episode, but otherwise I hope not.

Wtf are you talking about. Merlin and Arthur in the original are completely different ages, hell in some lore Merlin ages backwards. It has never been done before, stop talking out of your arse.

you took the words right out of my mouth rob ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I haven't watched the actual show. Though Ive heard myths about the real Merlin - Magician/Wizard from centuries ago. I'd be interested in the actual show though. Should check it out (;

Back