• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

microsoft office 2000 if u got it read here

Reaction score
yeah yeah wrong forum just need ppl to look sorry not like i fake titled it or anything

anyone that has it could they please give me a cdkey for it you can pm me if u like its just that i formatted and cant find the cdkey for mine lol (well the one i knicked form work) its pretty important i get it so if anyone can help me i would be very happy and might be able to helpem out ingame somehow

sik

Reaction score
dl another version, by this i am not condoning you download software but im under the impression u own a lagitiment copy of this software and are legally allowed to own 1 backup copy, otherwise i wouldnd say you can get it from kazza ok or irc... this isnt a warez forum

Back