Microsoft Points, need help with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Alrighty, so as a frequent Xbox Live user I would love to be able to use MS points to purchase arcade games etc etc, atm I need 800 to change my name (nothing else, that's all i need 'em for.) Here's the problem, 1. I cannot use my credit card on XBL because it's maestro (uk) 2. I cannot find anywhere online that I can buy 800-1000 points alone. 3. The only amount I can purchase in my local stores is over 2000 and tbh thats way too much to be spending on a name change. Any ideas? I'm stuck on this one...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you pretty much just discarded the only 3 options to get microsoft points right there, im in the same boat (yob nutty freaking sucks) but once i get a full time job i'll be getting a credit card.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dude check out 360money.com, it's one of those cards you add money to as you spend it, but it works just like a credit card, shame it's maestro, but it means you can spend on the web without huge bills coming in, back on topic bitches.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i already have a debit card lol, get a cash back credit card, use it for everything, pay it off at the end of the month and all the cash back is pure profit.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You jammy bastard.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I just ordered my virgin pre-paid card, it works anywhere that accepts mastercard so hopefully XBL will accept it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you two want to talk to each other don't use this thread, as those posts don't really add to the solution. It seems like you don't have any options left, as said by Ramuthra initially.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you two want to talk to each other don't use this thread, as those posts don't really add to the solution. It seems like you don't have any options left, as said by Ramuthra initially.

Actually problem solved, as I already said so close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back