Newbie Spellweaver
- Joined
- Jun 11, 2025
- Messages
- 36
- Reaction score
- 54
[Deleted Content]
Last edited:
Linux support isn't yet added. May be in the future, but I need to refactor the project towards cross compatibility first.wait this game remind me Avatar star online ...
the server run on linux VPS?
Super good job on the project btw!Linux support isn't yet added. May be in the future, but I need to refactor the project towards cross compatibility first.
Thank you! Feels good when someone appreciates the work behind itSuper good job on the project btw!
It used to, but I deleted it since most users had no programming knowledge. But if there's interest I may open a new one perhapsSoWeBegin does the project have discord server or forum site?![]()
im trying to set it up and im on client part the mediafire is 404 and google drive is saying the file is on trash there no download buttonIt used to, but I deleted it since most users had no programming knowledge. But if there's interest I may open a new one perhaps
Thanks! If you never played it before it's definitely weird. Most of the players are old ones since it's pretty old anyway.The game itself isn't interesting. But for the efforts, time and patience, I definitely respect you.