Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Midnight Run

But seriously, The Dark Knight, Hancock, Harold and Kumar 2, Terminator, Twilight, DBZ, Pineapple Express, Super Hero movie and now this... All on the first page. Can't the admins see what's afoot here? RZ needs itself a movie forum.

Gladstone for mod

But seriously, The Dark Knight, Hancock, Harold and Kumar 2, Terminator, Twilight, DBZ, Pineapple Express, Super Hero movie and now this... All on the first page. Can't the admins see what's afoot here? RZ needs itself a movie forum.

Gladstone for mod

They're posting about movies because theres nothing else to talk about =O

ITT: The Outerworld officially becomes the movie forum.

Exactly, i think there should be some movie related sub forum.
Geez didn't read all replays, you already said it, anyways this "Midnight Run" is kinda old isnt it.

Gladstone for mod

I have been requesting this months before, but they said it still fit here.

Gladstone for mod

If a movie forum was created, than outerworld would die.

A movie section would be nice,
but I don't think it would be a good idea also, the spam ammount would increase alot. Make it like the spamzilla page too, have no post count on it either.

Back