Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Miley Cyrus the new role model for young girls.

f793
Reaction score
Tell me guys what's gonna happen if we don't give a f*ck about this...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well if nobody cared then nobody would of replied but it seems everyone seems to be caring thus that everyone is really putting their interest in to this.

Reaction score
I don't see any of you two having a better idea to populate the "Outer World" section either...so you might as well just drop the "I don't care about a thing in the world" facade , and start contributing. There are prizes involved too...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What is this nonsense

Do you really think that Miley Cyrus is going to be a rolemodel like this - I don't think so and I'm sure no fan would ever dress herself / himself so stupid and do something so stupid what she did now.

I'm agreeing what Dan said she's filthy and if she's a lady i don't know not going to judge false but she needs to go back to her show with these little chicken butts of her and just do what she needs to do instead of doing stupid things.

Last edited:
dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nothing you get if you fighting for that lady

Mucski - Miley Cyrus the new role model for young girls. - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dude ain't no fight going on here it's just pointing out that she's never going to be a rollmodel for everyone because she pretty much does stupid things and nobody want to bother taking examples from her whatsoever.

I wouldn't call her famous or a rollmodel for the stupid things she's doing and probably the stupid things she's going to do in the future.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dude ain't no fight going on here it's just pointing out that she's never going to be a rollmodel for everyone because she pretty much does stupid things and nobody want to bother taking examples from her whatsoever.

I wouldn't call her famous or a rollmodel for the stupid things she's doing and probably the stupid things she's going to do in the future.

I never said everyone. There are little girls who did like her as Hanna Montana and try to role model it , but when that little girl finds out Hanna Montana twerks in a bra and panties ...

Aunt Chippy's on Miley Cyrus.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is just stupid i don't see how any girl would take example from a monster and did what she did because that was more of humiliating herself i would actually change my mind and call her a lady because this was a whorish move.

Hopefully no one takes examples from that.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just today we had a PE lesson, and the teacher divided our class into groups and told us to create a small dance for a warm up. Both groups twerked the whole time.

fml @ the sight. (It was a boys only PE lesson)

I agree kids shouldn't twerk. Miley was quite a role model. :/

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Her music video to "Wrecking ball". wow.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Miley was good untill she made herself look ugly on the public television and even Kanye west wasn't amused neither was One Direction or anyone else.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Miley was good untill she made herself look ugly on the public television and even Kanye west wasn't amused neither was One Direction or anyone else.

Kanye west =very dumb, biggest hypocrite.

One Direction = to young to understand most of the world yet.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
True Kanye West was dumb to go in bed with lady Kim Kardashian.

And yet people feel the same about Justin Bieber as they do about One Direction so their music is playing a roll not?

Back