Minecraft Template

Joined
Dec 24, 2006
Messages
1,655
Reaction score
480
A work in progress.
Got bored and started with this, turning out pretty nice so far.
Tell me what you think of it and what it can improve on.

spikensbror - Minecraft Template - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
The 'News Headling' section should be aligned a bit lower, it looks too high at the moment. You could work on the text within the 'place holder' sections as they don't really fit at the moment. The navigation needs a little work and the header could do with bulking up a bit.

Those are minor errors, I'm just being picky ;) nice choice of colours, and I like the general layout of things within the design. Good job!
 
Added a new version now, fixing the navigation somewhat.
Well, the placeholders are just "placeholders" they're not supposed to be there in the end so those do not matter at all really.
What more needs done on the navigation then?
And thank you everyone for your input.
 
The design is pretty sleek, I like that. Though, what I am not a fan of, is the navbar. I mean you could use that empty space on the right for some kind of announcement or something. Other than that, it's pretty professional.
 
Yeah, webhost is down. Give me a sec.

EDIT: Webhost and image up again.


The design is pretty sleek, I like that. Though, what I am not a fan of, is the navbar. I mean you could use that empty space on the right for some kind of announcement or something. Other than that, it's pretty professional.
That's something to be solved after coding since the nav bar will contain more than just 3 navigation items.
They will also probably be aligned to the center of the navbar.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 404
Back