Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mingri Xzhou

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Download and install Ming X Ark.apk and Ming X Ark Launcher.apk.
Open the address bar of the Tomorrow Ark Launcher and fill in
IP. Change to your own local network Click to start an account
Ming X Ark Client. cell phone You do not need to fill in your cell phone number, you can just enter the account number (the number of digits is not limited) you can write a verification code if desired, and you can successfully register and enter the game Qinliu card pool has been changed to extract all six-star characters in the game Can be missing five-star and four-star restrictions, and no addition.About how to reload.Click on the original stone to reload, and a real -name authentication will pop up.Pos For example: "url: " " in the config.json file, the IP entry in the game's launcher should be: 192.168.2.101:38660. 01. In the config.json file in the LocalArknights directory, change 127.0.0.1 to your own IP address . own ip+ on the server: 38660 (don't forget http:// in front, I thought you didn't need to mention it~), this is the config.json line.
03. Important, after entering a new ipi server, exit the game, close the two files base and server, and reopen them all, this modification will take effect!

If you do not have an environment, do not forget to install it first, and if you installed it, you do not need it.
222835l2bh128kcjhk82bc - Mingri Xzhou - RaGEZONE Forums
222835agsmx2bkztgos2ku - Mingri Xzhou - RaGEZONE Forums

222300fzcrsqduk09kqucd - Mingri Xzhou - RaGEZONE Forums
222301oc4ss3d6a70dkmm - Mingri Xzhou - RaGEZONE Forums
222301ugfjcivmljlgb7q - Mingri Xzhou - RaGEZONE Forums

Link:
Extraction code: tfky

Decompression password: wan458.com

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah right, Arknights. I've had this for months. It's pretty much 100% functional gameplay wise, the only real issues I remember were the daily login calandar and daily tasks being buggy. Looked into it, and it has to do with the way they handle dates, it's pretty garbage to fix so I didn't bother.

If I remember correctly, this build is from around early 2021..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I tested it there is a bug with banners they don't work
if you have entered the start time, the server will not launch the banners

it was tested from this site

this release is playable but new events you will not be able to run them

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Initially, the emulator was located on but now the site won't opened. Original link to emulator from site: and my mirror to archive
Archive contains: server emulator, db, game apk, apk for change ip, jdk, and some instructions on chinese.
Personally i start emulator on virtual machine (and use no-ip, cause i get error for local ip) and run the game on my phone.
If an error appears on add exp to character try change format in regional settings (i changed it to japanese).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just tested!
As Jagger1998 mentioned it seem to have a problem with banners.
Thanks anyway,it's a really nice game ^^

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
the new version is still unreachable
pan.baidu.com/s/1a7Dwh7I30QwyaQUu3CSBpQ?pwd=8wqa

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
the new version is still unreachable
pass: hm4t
if someone can download please make a mirror if it's not difficult for you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I've played with the update. It's not worth it honestly, not even worth mirroring.

If people are ACTUALLY interested in working on this game, then please go look up and help my friends who are already pursuing this. Don't bother with the hardcoded Chinese trash.

Back