- Joined
- Aug 4, 2008
- Messages
- 376
- Reaction score
- 37
Probably released?, and is easy to make, but I am very bored.
9900000.js
9900001.js
9900000.js
PHP:
importPackage(net.sf.odinms.client);
var job = "";
function start() {
status = -1;
action(1, 0, 0);
}
function action(mode, type, selection) {
if (mode == -1) {
cm.dispose();
} else {
if (mode == 0 && status >= 0) {
cm.sendOk("I'll be waiting.");
cm.dispose();
return;
}
if (mode == 1)
status++;
else
status--;
if (status == 0) {
if (!cm.getPlayer().isGM()) {
cm.sendOk("You are not a GM.");
cm.dispose();
}
if (cm.getPlayer().getJob().equals(MapleJob.BEGINNER)) {
if (cm.getPlayer().getLevel() >= 10) {
cm.sendYesNo("You have done well... are you ready for your job advancement as the #bGM#k?");
job = "GM";
} else {
cm.sendOk("You have yet to become the #bGM#k. Train some more.");
cm.dispose();
}
} else if (cm.getPlayer().getJob().equals(MapleJob.GM)) {
if (cm.getPlayer().getLevel() >= 30) {
cm.sendYesNo("Your status is amazing... are you ready for your next job advancement as the #bSuperGM#k?");
job = "SuperGM";
} else {
cm.sendOk("Continue training, I'll be here once your ready for your next job advancement.");
cm.dispose();
}
} else {
cm.sendOk("I have seen that you have done well as a #bSuperGM#k. Keep up the great work.");
cm.dispose();
}
} else if (status == 1) {
if (job == "GM") {
cm.getPlayer().changeJob(MapleJob.GM);
cm.sendNext("You are now a #rGM#k. I'll be here when you area ready for your next job advancement. I also heard that #rNimaKIN#k can level you.");
cm.dispose();
} else if (job == "SuperGM") {
cm.getPlayer().changeJob(MapleJob.SUPERGM);
cm.sendNext("You are now a #bSuperGM#k. You are very strong, and shall not let the Maplers down. Good luck with your job here in #rMapleStory#k.")
cm.dispose();
}
}
}
}
9900001.js
PHP:
importPackage(net.sf.odinms.client);
function start() {
status = -1;
action(1, 0, 0);
}
function action(mode, type, selection) {
if (mode == -1) {
cm.dispose();
} else {
if (mode == 0 && status == 0) {
cm.dispose();
return;
}
if (mode == 1)
status++;
else
status--;
if (status == 0) {
if (cm.getPlayer().isGM()) {
if (cm.getPlayer().getLevel() >= 10) {
if (cm.getPlayer().getJob().equals(MapleJob.GM) || cm.getPlayer().getJob().equals(MapleJob.SUPERGM)) {
if (cm.getLevel() < 255) {
var expset = cm.getPlayer().getExp();
cm.getPlayer().levelUp();
cm.getPlayer().setExp(expset);
cm.getPlayer().updateSingleStat(MapleStat.EXP, expset);
} else
cm.dropMessage("You cannot level up anymore.");
} else
cm.sendOk("I heard that #rKIN#k can help you with job advancements.");
} else
cm.sendOk("You have yet to use my services.");
} else
cm.sendOk("You are not a GM.");
cm.dispose();
}
}
}
Last edited:

