Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mir3Db.mdb.... Legend of Mir 3 

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi All,

I've decided to make a PS of LOM3 cause i like this game and there arent much private servers that i can choose from and the ones i can choose from are alrdy inhabited by lvl 100+ etc which just PK any level...

I followed this tutorial

and got stuck @ the 2nd page of it cause i need the mud3/mir3db.mdb..

my question is does anyone has a link that can direct me to it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi All,

I've decided to make a PS of LOM3 cause i like this game and there arent much private servers that i can choose from and the ones i can choose from are alrdy inhabited by lvl 100+ etc which just PK any level...

I followed this tutorial

and got stuck @ the 2nd page of it cause i need the mud3/mir3db.mdb..

my question is does anyone has a link that can direct me to it?

I'm stuck at the same bit :bad:

Reaction score
The File MIR3.DB is from Mir3 2.9 Surely, maybe you are trying to get Job/3G Runnign which means it wont have those files. If you explain what Server files you are trying to run - I can advise.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yer iv done the same thing tried to install a 3G server using this guide, and spent ages looking for this db.mdb file lol
any advice would b great

Back