Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

miss me?

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
im around, working and everything, i do snoop around on rz every now and then i just dont tell you =)

how is everyone? all good? yeah I missed you all and the good old days before =)

hows mental the pepsi lover treatin u? i lost his number =(

good to see some members are active, wheres the blues ? O.O

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
rishwin ma lil angel =p how u been!!

strider I do play every now and then, but when Gears of War 2 comes out, im only playin that online with u coz theres to many pervs on sexbox live

gohan, gohan, gohan....gohan.... .... ...gohan! ur a gay guy but i like u, not coz ur gay, coz ur just... gohanssj from rz =p how u been m8 ? are u active on rz or on an off?

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dont know you but i knew you were someone important round here, so hey.

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
hahahah nah im not important just e legend and ex-head smod =)

:juggle: waiting for mental to get on my thread an ruin everything ima shoot him

Reaction score
Been doing just fine mate, good to see you alive (and now mental too, what were you two doing? ^^). So what have you been getting up to since the last time we've seen ya? Part of me wants to hear you were deep in the heart of iraq getting your revenge on those terrorists!

And of course Sipher is special, Blue was his color before it was stolen, he is THE (original) legend :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Didn't really miss you, but that's because I never actually knew you and I always assumed you were some sort of wannabe hacker, thanks to the "Inside your PC" location.

You do seem to be a nice person though so I'll admit I was wrong, and give you the RobC1907 Seal of Approval :D welcome home

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice to see a legend back on RZ.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Right here baby!

Was looking for you on MSN, to ask if you still play on live, or on your PS3 for that matter.

What Live? Xbocks Live? It seems that all teh bleu are coming back, (strangers are coming in my home, damnit!!! lol). Anyway, it's nice to meet you miss.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol Sipher's a dude. And a manly dude at that :O
The "mental's girlfriend" thing is a joke lol

It's a joke? Damn it, I'll fall for every trick in the book. Oh well, contrary to my above post, nice to meet you Mister Sipher

Reaction score
@Batz, do you even know him lol? :p
gohan, gohan, gohan....gohan.... .... ...gohan! ur a gay guy but i like u, not coz ur gay, coz ur just... gohanssj from rz =p how u been m8 ? are u active on rz or on an off?
I bet you would like me because i'm gay as soon i start sharing the love. ;)

And yeah i'm active, been so for the past year.

I'm doing ok, i got some major changes in my life in the next 1,5 month though, so i'm kinda shitting myself because of that. :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Obviously, hes a legend for a reason.

Welcome back SIpher.

Back