• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2O Missing HTML Files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i copied the Fixed15-10-2004html.zip that contains the English HTML files but when i click on some NPCs as a humman mage i dont get anything back. Not even the first map quest. ANy idea how to fix this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its a problem with the DB link. It seems that it doesnt go where it should be. You gotta go inside the HTMLS, delete the Quest_id?=202, and leave it just like the one that shows in the elven map quest.

Oso

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i`ve also this problmem. Everything goes fine, but this buggin me. Orcs, Dwarves i`ve tested, first quest doesnt work. Can u closely explain how i can do this, and where i can find Quest_id...?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's very easy, if ur quest link don't look like these <a action="bypass -h talk_select">Quest</a> substitue for these

much of the quest don't work properly is for that

Upvote 0
Back