Mission Scroll quest problem?!?!

Socius Decennalis
Decennium
Joined
Jul 2, 2016
Messages
93
Reaction score
9
So everything works up to the quest giving exp, items and taking items.

In the game I can even see the exp effect on my character but nothing happens. Here is the quest:

;REPEAT TASKS(quest (index 12000 1) (case (if (item (396 10))) (then (exp 200) (item (out 396 10) (out 1299 1) (in 31 0 5000)))))
 
bumpppp



Someone please help me with this. I have modified everything in e.pk and config.pk for the original mission scroll quests and changed them for my custom ones. I know everything is set right. It acts as if the quest is complete (it shows the animation for the mission scroll being used) but it doesn't take the items, and give exp and money. What could be wrong?
 
Upvote 0
;REPEAT TASKS
(quest (index 12000 1)
(case (if (item (396 10)))
(then (item (out 396 10)(in 31 0 5000))(exp 200)(html )))
(case (then (html )))
)

try and let me know if it working.
 
Upvote 0
Nothing. I am wondering if the task quest isn't being handled by the server only client side is working for it.



Alright, I decided to just not use mission scrolls (though I think it looks better) and I just have the NPC linked straight to the quest to remove items and give rewards. So this is solved.
 
Upvote 0
Back