Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MM3 Soundtrack

Reaction score
My newest MIDI, and the biggest one ever.

Name: The Best of MegaMan 3
Size: 95kb (almost ten times larger the normal size of a midi!)
Length: 10:46
Download:
Credit: Solares, -=MR=-, and Aleano for testing this to see if it was any good. Origonal authors whom made the origonal copies of some of the midis in here which I completely overhauled.

Feedback is greatly appreciated, I worked for three days on this and about 15 hours of my life went into it for your ten minute's entertainment ><

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its cool, great job done mate.
Its actually pleasent to listen to ^^

The only other midi i have liked was "Mirror Mirror" by Blind Guardian

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
megaman 3 was a great game, but Ducking capcom were so gay to put the megaman 2 bosses at the final stages..........

megaman 4 was my all time fav on NES, all time best has to be megaman x3 though for snes.......

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
=)

Indeed good job. Getting better... lol i remember your first ones... they were pretty damn good also:p

Reaction score
these are my rock midis that own... i made these almost a year ago when i just learning midi. area51 is the first midi i ever made.

Area 51 (v2.0):
25 or 6 to 4:

Back