Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MMO Lineage 2 Section

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings to the respected community, i would like to suggest if we could also have L2OFF sub section beside L2J in Lineage 2 Section while many members/users/server owners will may run their servers in other development versions of Lineage 2.... So i guess that we could include it bellow L2J as shown to the captured screenshot

suggestion 1.png

Thanks in advance, Have a great forum experience and take care of yourselves! ✌🏽😁

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Greetings to the respected community, i would like to suggest if we could also have L2OFF sub section beside L2J in Lineage 2 Section while many members/users/server owners will may run their servers in other development versions of Lineage 2.... So i guess that we could include it bellow L2J as shown to the captured screenshot

View attachment 236651

Thanks in advance, Have a great forum experience and take care of yourselves! ✌🏽😁

Maybe I'm a bit thick, but I don't quite get what you're asking for?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe I'm a bit thick, but I don't quite get what you're asking for?
I mean if Mental could also add another one Section bellow L2J section named L2OFF, in that section we will be able to post development tools, guides, tutorials and shares related to L2OFF platform only....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The current official and L2J sections will be merged and given unique prefixes to Identify content. It'll work better for overall exposure. I will likely for this Sunday.
Thanks for your fast respond bro, appreciate it 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Back