• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MMOParadox Launcher

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I have problem when compiling the launcher, I already follow the video guide made by XxStRxX

luis R - MMOParadox Launcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Warning 1 The variable 'ex' is declared but never used C:\Users\CABAL MMO LAUNCHER\Launcher\Launcher\MMOParadox Expansion Launcher\cabal\MainWindow.xaml.cs 65 30 cabal

Warning 2 The variable 'i' is assigned but its value is never used C:\Users\CABAL MMO LAUNCHER\Launcher\Launcher\MMOParadox Expansion Launcher\cabal\MainWindow.xaml.cs 97 17 cabal

Warning 3 The variable 'ex' is declared but never used C:\Users\CABAL MMO LAUNCHER\Launcher\Launcher\MMOParadox Expansion Launcher\update\Forms\MainWindow.xaml.cs 128 30 update

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning 1 The variable 'ex' is declared but never used C:\Users\CABAL MMO LAUNCHER\Launcher\Launcher\MMOParadox Expansion Launcher\cabal\MainWindow.xaml.cs 65 30 cabal

Warning 2 The variable 'i' is assigned but its value is never used C:\Users\CABAL MMO LAUNCHER\Launcher\Launcher\MMOParadox Expansion Launcher\cabal\MainWindow.xaml.cs 97 17 cabal

Warning 3 The variable 'ex' is declared but never used C:\Users\CABAL MMO LAUNCHER\Launcher\Launcher\MMOParadox Expansion Launcher\update\Forms\MainWindow.xaml.cs 128 30 update
if i remember you can skip the warnings just fix the errors though

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
After I rebuild solution I got that error, and also some variable declared but never used. As I saw on the video, it doesn't have any errors when compiling even a warning.

Error 19 The command "xcopy "C:\Users\Downloads\CABAL MMO LAUNCHER\Launcher\Launcher\MMOParadox Expansion Launcher\Build\Release\update.exe" "C:\Cabal" /Y/D/Excopy "C:\Users\Downloads\CABAL MMO LAUNCHER\Launcher\Launcher\MMOParadox Expansion Launcher\Build\Release\cabal.exe" "C:\Cabal" /Y/D/Excopy "C:\Users\Downloads\CABAL MMO LAUNCHER\Launcher\Launcher\MMOParadox Expansion Launcher\Build\Release\7z.dll" "C:\Cabal" /Y/D/Excopy "C:\Users\Downloads\CABAL MMO LAUNCHER\Launcher\Launcher\MMOParadox Expansion Launcher\Build\SevenZipSharp.dll" "C:\Cabal" /Y/D/Excopy "C:\Users\Downloads\CABAL MMO LAUNCHER\Launcher\Launcher\MMOParadox Expansion Launcher\Build\Release\System.Windows.Interactivity.dll" "C:\Cabal" /Y/D/E" exited with code 2. update

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can explain to me how the update work for client files? The cabalmain, update.exe and cabal.exe works fine. I need to update a file extra-object.enc , i try to follow some tutorials about 7zip with password but the launcher dont download the content of folder update.

have some rules to be used?

Upvote 0
Back