• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MMT Multi-Server

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
MMT Multi-Server based on eDataServer

//==================================================
//Information

Hi everyone I am back in the Mu Online buisness and I wish to release this package that I have been working on while working on my Season 3 Episode 1. The MMT - MultiServer is based on the eDataServer yes I know I am giving credits.. I have added some cool things and will continue to develop these files because they work very nicely with my Season 3 files which I am releasing soon. The purpose of this server is to emulate the JoinServer, DataServers, Exdb, ChatServer, EventServer and RankingServer which is a very lightweight program only utilizing 6 - 7 mb of memory usage. Considering the Webzen JoinServer uses over 250 mb memory usage itself you can see why these files are useful :laugh:

//Credits

Deathway
eRRoR
Hybrid
Wingsofhell

//Multi-Server Download Links 1.00.00

//MMT Features

->Added support for loading of QMK_LOAD and QMK_SAVE procedures and loading of Quest Monster Kills to support full Season 3 Episode 1
->Custom configurations for multiple DataServers

//Servers Included

->JoinServer
->Multiple DataServers
->Exdb Server
->Chat Server
->Event Server
->Ranking Server

//**Terms of Use**
Don't spam the same problems, trust me Im well aware of what needs to be fixed.
Don't spam that you can't set up a server, theres help sections for that.
Don't spam that I am not helping you or not satisfying your needs, its free release don't like it then don't use it.

And have fun hope these files are useful to you

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's good to know that someone will continue to work with this... You plan extend the support for season 5 GSs?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Cool!
If you can, add support for new seasons and autodiscconect sistem for joinserver!
10/10

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
wow! epic return
im glad that you return to mu community
great release
offtop:
btw maybe you make some fixes for your S2?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
working fine with s2 mmt server

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Welcome back man, low resources it's a good choise for hosting a server, i hope you will have your full release soon including your own client.

Offtopic :
It's good to see you back in Mu, and i know when you say something you will do exactly like you said. Some will apreciate your work and some will flame. Ignore the second part ... you always released great stuff and i personaly thank you for doing a great job, for FREE, from your FREE time for Mu community.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please make this for 97 versions! I would be pleasured!

MFS Team Owner
Reaction score
by
->Multiple DataServers
how much ports you include?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks people for the great support :w00t: I am going to continue on this project same as my Season 3 Episode 1 which is due to release very soon. I am beginning work on the features you ask for, the dataserver side to this program will not be compatible with season 5 yet because I still need to add the WZ_MLS_InfoLoad procedures for the master level points and experience. Doing this now :p

Note: For system older than Windows XP you should install Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package. Ill post a link shortly.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Work really fine !!
wingsofhell - MMT Multi-Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Good Job wingsofhell
Im waitting a new functions :)

(Sorry my english, Im spanish)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
2wingsofhell
found bug:
when im using your Multi-Server, in character set there are no text line with info like that:

and you dont answered for me
will you make some bug fixing your season II server?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
2wingsofhell
found bug:
when im using your Multi-Server, in character set there are no text line with info like that:

and you dont answered for me
will you make some bug fixing your season II server?

I will no longer be working on the Season II server because I have lost the dll source and now I only code from pure GS source. However I will be doing Season III Ep1 very soon. This line is located in your Message(Kor).wtf server side, however I think it says 0 because the billing system is not fully functional in the JoinServer of this Multi-Server lemme work on it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This line is located in your Message(Kor).wtf server side, however I think it says 0 because the billing system is not fully functional in the JoinServer of this Multi-Server lemme work on it.
yeah i know, when i use standart joinserver everything work fine. its not so important.
waiting your s3ep1

can i use this on season 5?
can you READ TOPIC!!!:grr:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As many as you like for example you make dataserver port start from 55960 and you set number of dataservers say 5 dataservers you will have - 55960, 55962, 55964, 55966, 66968

this is the best idea ever !
no more stupid config
works fine for me tnx
im using just event server and ranking server on season 5 and works perfect ! tnx .

Back