Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mob spawns!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok ive tried entering mobs spawns (even from like other loft sources like for dis lvling area) and everytime i enter it nothing happens no mobs r in that area, so my question is this how do i add mobs spawns so they actually SPAWN xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First off you need to create a mob if none of the already created are done. Then Go to mob spawns, put the ID of your mobs and the mech ID. Choose the name you want, put the map id, then put the start x , that means wich point you want them to spawn, and start x when you want to end. do the same for starty and end y.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First off you need to create a mob if none of the already created are done. Then Go to mob spawns, put the ID of your mobs and the mech ID. Choose the name you want, put the map id, then put the start x , that means wich point you want them to spawn, and start x when you want to end. do the same for starty and end y.

did that and with a source that uses that mob spawn but it still doesnt work ehhh

Last edited:
Back