• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Mobile] Dragon Ball AFK - Offline/GM/Lan English

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, tested and working

Please don't forget to like ^^ (y)

djbadboys38 - [Mobile] Dragon Ball AFK - Offline/GM/Lan English - RaGEZONE Forums

djbadboys38 - [Mobile] Dragon Ball AFK - Offline/GM/Lan English - RaGEZONE Forums

1. Download the game 1 APK and 1 Virtual Server | Decompress anywhere | Do not put in folders with accents or special characters.

2. Install [ VMware Workstation] (Virtual machine)

3. Go to the Server folder and run the file [ [1] Start VMware.bat] (virtual machine file 3KB). In the [ VMware Workstation] window → Select [Edit] → then select [Virtual Network Editor] → Click on the network card [ VMnet8 NAT] → Edit the [ Subnet IP] of the [ NAT] network card to [ 192.168.1.0] → press [ Apply]

4. On the real machine, go to [Control Panel] → [Network and Internet] → [Network Connections] → Edit network card [ VMnet8] → edit [ IPv4] to [ 192.168.1.1]

5. Press the [ ▶ Power on this virtual machine] button to run the server virtual machine → if asked, select [ I Moved It] (first box on the left | If selected incorrectly, delete the server folder and then unzip it and try again)

6. Run the file [3] Start SecureCRT → Press the [C] Connect button → Press the [O] Once button → Press the [Start Server] button → Wait a while then enter the game.

7. Install APK into Android emulator or phone

8. Run file [4] GM opens the GM page. GM code: loulxgame .

9. To pass the new Chapter, you need to complete 40 stages, not 15 stages.

10. I can't raise the hero card to 6*, I don't know if it's an error or the wrong way to raise it. Please check it out.

11. The game uses external login, and needs a Chinese ID to remove addiction, I have a list of IDs in the Server.

download apk:

download server:

Unzip Password: loulxgame

Instructions for using Tool GM:

- Due to using external login, MySQL will not save account names on the system.

- If you want to use it, you need to edit it in MySQL.

- First, you need to log into the MySQL Management page:
Username: root
Password: baiducom

- Go to sszg > sszg_local_1 >
- Table role: contains character information (here see account column)
- Table game_account: contains account information (Edit uid - username - password)

Example: My account:
Table role (default account column is numeric 2131_1680010):
rid srv_id reg_channel account name
1 local_1 symlf symlf 2131_1680010 LouLx

Need to create one more line in Table game_account:
uid username password
1 2131_1680010 123456

Adjust like this to use the GM tool. Use

this numeric account 2131_1680010 in the GM tool.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
folowed all instructions , apk in ch and it blocks at 83%

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
unless you got client source is gonna be hard , extract strings then inject back into apk tho like i said a lot of work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont mind all that much if it is in chinese, but does it run?

Back