[Mobile] Naruto / Hỏa Chí 2 Mobile 

ZERLIN hey would you be able to repost the server files pretty please and thanks for all your work

who can upload this game ,all sources,about client and server ,,,goodboy ,thank you very much

ZERLIN hey would you be able to repost the server files pretty please and thanks for all your work
, server and original apk in viet , sorry for late response , just now i saw , for others , leave tab open i will accept downloads for now is only way i can.

Last edited:
, server and original apk in viet , sorry for late response , just now i saw , for others , leave tab open i will accept downloads for now is only way i can.

do you by chance have the files not running with CentOS ? in an earlierm essage you said you would post them

do you by chance have the files not running with CentOS ? in an earlierm essage you said you would post them
? i don't remember saying i have files running in windows , if so quote me on it and i will explain

it was so hard to extract files and all , pray for me i get all working under a windows machine , files inside but u need filezilla to extract server files , if anyone knows a a bit of coco2d that would help a lot
This quote

aaaa that one , yes it works under windows with a linux sub kernel , i didn't run it native on win , i should have specified that , my bad

there is a problem with updates. after installing the updates. the authorization window becomes unavailable.
all because of the user_panel.luac file
after the update, the IP address changes in it
Screenshot_4 - [Mobile] Naruto / Hỏa Chí 2 - RaGEZONE Forums

although there should be your local address 192.168.1.100

Post the decryption key here instead of gate keeping.

Last edited:

Hey can you please update? thank you

can you please upload the english apk
here is the English version from one server. however. You will not be able to change the characteristics of the characters or the contents of the store. This is not available in the free versions. Automatic combat also doesn't work. to do this, you will have to buy erl files. they cost me almost $600..

here is the English version from one server. however. You will not be able to change the characteristics of the characters or the contents of the store. This is not available in the free versions. Automatic combat also doesn't work. to do this, you will have to buy erl files. they cost me almost $600..

thank you, I had found couple english apk which are like yours and was wondering why it doesn't work. I just noticed that you guys are working on a different server setup and I thought it was the same from the pictures lol. Do I have the premium files or is this different game? If so let me know so I can share if these are premium.

That's how the apk looks from inside
1720618351365 - [Mobile] Naruto / Hỏa Chí 2 - RaGEZONE Forums
1720618372470 - [Mobile] Naruto / Hỏa Chí 2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-10 092714 - [Mobile] Naruto / Hỏa Chí 2 - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot 2024-07-10 092714.webp
    46.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot 2024-07-10 092821 - [Mobile] Naruto / Hỏa Chí 2 - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot 2024-07-10 092821.webp
    43.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot 2024-07-10 092836 - [Mobile] Naruto / Hỏa Chí 2 - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot 2024-07-10 092836.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot 2024-07-10 092853 - [Mobile] Naruto / Hỏa Chí 2 - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot 2024-07-10 092853.webp
    51.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot 2024-07-10 092910 - [Mobile] Naruto / Hỏa Chí 2 - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot 2024-07-10 092910.webp
    66.9 KB · Views: 21
thank you, I had found couple english apk which are like yours and was wondering why it doesn't work. I just noticed that you guys are working on a different server setup and I thought it was the same from the pictures lol. Do I have the premium files or is this different game? If so let me know so I can share if these are premium.

That's how the apk looks from inside
View attachment 263663View attachment 263664
This is also a free version. I already have these files, but I haven't seen them on this forum. I think some people will like it. so you can share it. The primum files are the source files of the game. erl, erlang format.

I'm more interested. Do you have the key to the lua files for this game? this is already much more interesting.

In addition, many people do not have access to the Chinese file sharing service Baidu. it would be great if you uploaded them to Google file exchanger

This is also a free version. I already have these files, but I haven't seen them on this forum. I think some people will like it. so you can share it. The primum files are the source files of the game. erl, erlang format.

I'm more interested. Do you have the key to the lua files for this game? this is already much more interesting.

In addition, many people do not have access to the Chinese file sharing service Baidu. it would be great if you uploaded them to Google file exchanger
yes sure, I can upload the files to google drive np.
also for the server from the author. I can't create account or login the buttons don't work.
I tried to follow what Nicole said:

1. Open Secure CRT
2. type: mysql -u root -p (the password is: zxcvbnm1234)
3. type: in mysql use sszg_register; (until show Database Changed)
4. type: alter table sszg_register add createdate date; (until show query ok)

but step 4 shows ERROR 1146 (42S02): Table 'sszg_register.sszg_register' doesn't exist

how did you solve login/register issue?

terminal log

[root@localhost ~]# /data/zone/sszg_center_6/ctl.sh start
>> 节点 sszg_center_6@127.0.0.1 æ£åœ¨å¯åŠ¨ä¸ï¼Œå¦‚果想观察å¯åŠ¨è¿‡ç¨‹è¯·ä½¿ç”¨ä»¥ä¸‹å‘½ä»¤è¿›è¡Œå¯åŠ¨:
>> ./ctl.sh start && ./ctl.sh shell
[root@localhost ~]# /data/zone/sszg_symlf_1/ctl.sh start
>> 节点 sszg_local_1@127.0.0.1 æ£åœ¨å¯åŠ¨ä¸ï¼Œå¦‚果想观察å¯åŠ¨è¿‡ç¨‹è¯·ä½¿ç”¨ä»¥ä¸‹å‘½ä»¤è¿›è¡Œå¯åŠ¨:
[root@localhost ~]# mysql -u root -p
Enter password:
Welcome to the MySQL monitor. Commands end with ; or \g.
Your MySQL connection id is 11
Server version: 5.6.50-log Source distribution

Copyright (c) 2000, 2020, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its
affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective
owners.

Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input statement.

mysql> use sszg_register;
Database changed
mysql> alter table sszg_register add createdate date;
ERROR 1146 (42S02): Table 'sszg_register.sszg_register' doesn't exist
mysql>

yes sure, I can upload the files to google drive np.
also for the server from the author. I can't create account or login the buttons don't work.
I tried to follow what Nicole said:

1. Open Secure CRT
2. type: mysql -u root -p (the password is: zxcvbnm1234)
3. type: in mysql use sszg_register; (until show Database Changed)
4. type: alter table sszg_register add createdate date; (until show query ok)

but step 4 shows ERROR 1146 (42S02): Table 'sszg_register.sszg_register' doesn't exist

how did you solve login/register issue?

terminal log​

[root@localhost ~]# /data/zone/sszg_center_6/ctl.sh start
>> 节点 sszg_center_6@127.0.0.1 æ£åœ¨å¯åŠ¨ä¸ï¼Œå¦‚果想观察å¯åŠ¨è¿‡ç¨‹è¯·ä½¿ç”¨ä»¥ä¸‹å‘½ä»¤è¿›è¡Œå¯åŠ¨:
[root@localhost ~]# /data/zone/sszg_symlf_1/ctl.sh start
>> 节点 sszg_local_1@127.0.0.1 æ£åœ¨å¯åŠ¨ä¸ï¼Œå¦‚果想观察å¯åŠ¨è¿‡ç¨‹è¯·ä½¿ç”¨ä»¥ä¸‹å‘½ä»¤è¿›è¡Œå¯åŠ¨:
[root@localhost ~]# mysql -u root -p
Enter password:
Welcome to the MySQL monitor. Commands end with ; or \g.
Your MySQL connection id is 11
Server version: 5.6.50-log Source distribution

Copyright (c) 2000, 2020, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its
affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective
owners.

Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input statement.

mysql> use sszg_register;
Database changed
mysql> alter table sszg_register add createdate date;
ERROR 1146 (42S02): Table 'sszg_register.sszg_register' doesn't exist
mysql>

write in private messages. your discord. I'll try to help you.

Back