• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mobiles Disco - HTML5 | WebSockets | Python | JavaScript | jQuery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Long time without take a look on the Habbo scene or anything related.. ^^

I love your project since I always loved everything related with Oldschool Habbo, it reminds me some specific days having a lot of fun in my hotel on one of that old public rooms and also testing Mobiles Disco bymyself with Nillus emulator. Of course I wish you the best and I can understand how frustrating could be for you to watch how some of your projects are renamed by idiots, but anyways I must agree with Francis Joseph in the sense that is sure nobody will take this that serious to start having any type of personal/economic benefit.

I've worked with the Oldschool servers for a lot of years and trust me, if I didn't have that type of troubles cause there were just a few people interested about it, nowadays that is the less important thing you have to be worried about.

If i'm honest and it'd be on my hand, no matter the damage some people made me on the past, I'd release it just for not been one of those cowards disappeared project owners that made us have hope for years with awesome projects like this one for example: [v7-v35/Java] Atom Project: The hybrid server. I followed with a lot of hope almost 3 years for nothing, not most people will remember but I'll never forget it.

Is just my personal opinion, it probably won't change anything but I watch it unfair from my point of view, by your's too :)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Long time without take a look on the Habbo scene or anything related.. ^^

I love your project since I always loved everything related with Oldschool Habbo, it reminds me some specific days having a lot of fun in my hotel on one of that old public rooms and also testing Mobiles Disco bymyself with Nillus emulator. Of course I wish you the best and I can understand how frustrating could be for you to watch how some of your projects are renamed by idiots, but anyways I must agree with Francis Joseph in the sense that is sure nobody will take this that serious to start having any type of personal/economic benefit.

I've worked with the Oldschool servers for a lot of years and trust me, if I didn't have that type of troubles cause there were just a few people interested about it, nowadays that is the less important thing you have to be worried about.

If i'm honest and it'd be on my hand, no matter the damage some people made me on the past, I'd release it just for not been one of those cowards disappeared project owners that made us have hope for years with awesome projects like this one for example: [v7-v35/Java] Atom Project: The hybrid server. I followed with a lot of hope almost 3 years for nothing, not most people will remember but I'll never forget it.

Is just my personal opinion, it probably won't change anything but I watch it unfair from my point of view, by your's too :)

I understand that everyone wants to source, but for now I will not release it, does not help the Quackster be giving dislike for all the answers, until there is something good for the community not pass a development. I am continuing slowly project because as I said earlier, I had many personal problems in recent days. I hope I can release a demo soon, at least for the community to see the progress of the project. And yes, codes will be posted, but not now.

Les

Visit http://Maple.wtf
Reaction score
Whats the use of this emulator from 1999...

no custom rooms
no group
no homepages
2 rooms
few commands
art is horrible
small small emulator - dead
if you wanna fix somthing up please try holograph emu or something little more updated :) - Les

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The game is almost ready. I'm out of time to continue the project, but I hope, to the middle of the year, put online in the domain mobilesdisco.net.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
The game is almost ready. I'm out of time to continue the project, but I hope, to the middle of the year, put online in the domain mobilesdisco.net.

I used to own mobiles-disco.com and I hosted a small project on it, like a year ago or so and I haven't renewed it in ages, and it appears someone now owns the domain. :(:

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Honestly it didn't occur to me this was HTML5, it even says so in the title. I was expecting a shockwave client for some reason.

Good job :):

However I'm not playing if I have to disable my adblocker.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
A bit buggy but looks great so far and its very smooth!

Please, report the bugs in this threads :D

Honestly it didn't occur to me this was HTML5, it even says so in the title. I was expecting a shockwave client for some reason.

Good job :):

However I'm not playing if I have to disable my adblocker.

Thanks. I forgot to mention that currently we don't have any ad block, but to play you may need to disable adblock =/

Reactions: pel
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Oh, does adblock possibly conflict with HTML5?

No, the intention of the anti-adblock is that when the game is actually released will have a few ads to be able to maintain the server. But nothing interferes with HTML5.

How did you manage to export assets from the CCT files?

I made a C# tool to do this work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back