Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Moderator Application] ~ Gaming Hotspot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rogu3
Reaction score
Username: Wreckless
Email: wrecklessrz@gmail.com

Section (Applying For): Gaming Hotspot!

Basic Info:
My name is Tommy, I am from New Jersey, United States. My hobbies are games, computers, programming, web design/development, and music. I love all video games, but my favorite series is and always will be Fallout. I am a Computer Science student attending university in the US. I can program in Java, C++, and C# so far. As far as web development and design, I am experienced in PHP, JavaScript, MySQL, Ruby, and much more. I also play trumpet and love many different genres of music. Yeah, that's about it.

Experience:
I am very well experienced in the moderation of forums and a few of you may know that. I am a former moderator of this forum for the Habbo, Debate, Portfolio (for a short period), WarZ / Infestation MMO, Minecraft, and a few others until I had quit for very childish and stupid reasons. I regret leaving and I hope I can be forgiven for choosing to follow people who claimed to look out for me rather than doing what was right and sticking with people who never really wronged me. If anyone wishes to discuss this, I will gladly discuss it privately. I ask that this is not discussed in this application, unless you feel it is absolutely necessary in which case, I will. The fact is, I am experienced in the use of the ModCP, and the AdminCP (which isn't necessary in this case) showing I have the experience necessary.

Section Contributions & Experience:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f81/pc-identity-upcoming-mmorpg-asylum-1059505/
https://forum.ragezone.com/f81/pc-console-bethesdas-e3-conference-1058949/
https://forum.ragezone.com/f81/legend-zelda-amazing-game-series-950171/
https://forum.ragezone.com/f81/star-wars-1313-a-935373/
https://forum.ragezone.com/f81/xbox-generation-revealed-932305/
https://forum.ragezone.com/f81/call-duty-ghosts-930083/
https://forum.ragezone.com/f81/strategical-pc-games-903781/
https://forum.ragezone.com/f81/star-wars-battlefront-3-a-901644/
As far as the Gaming Hotspot, I would not say I have posted there daily, however I will say that I have made my fair share of contributions over my span of time here. Whenever I hear about news of an upcoming game that may get some users stoked, I try to be the first to post it here. I feel that I would post more if there was not such a lack of daily activity in the section. I think I have the knowledge and experience with moderating to revive this section. One of the problems that I see are the lack of posts other than discussions. Although, it could be called a discussion section, there is no excitement. We need to do something new. I would be willing to host competitions and provide prizes when I have the funds to provide them.

As far as forum activity, I am all over this forum, you can just about find me in every section posting except for some of the MMO sections that I don't take interest in currently.

As far as gaming, I am a gamer at heart. I have always played video games, and I will always play video games. My earliest memory of video games was playing on an old arcade machine at the corner store. I had an argument in kindergarten over whether he was called Jumpman or Mario. A few years later, I realized I had lost that argument when my parents got me and my brother the Nintendo 64 with Super Mario 64. My favorite video game series of all time has to be Fallout. I have every single Fallout game even the bad ones and the new mobile "Fallout Shelter".

Why should I be hired?
I am open to new games and new ideas. I have worked with less than active sections before and more activity has come out of them because of it. I try my best to use the forum daily and I am not afraid to admit my flaws. I have a variety of experience in moderation and I am ready and willing to redeem myself for past mistakes. Whether I'm hired or not, I will remain on RaGEZONE. I am not here for a special name color or for the respect that comes from it. I am here because I want to be here and because I enjoyed moderating this forum. I regret ever leaving that position.

Why did I join RaGEZONE?
At first, it was Habbo Hotel. Lol it is not the most popular section amongst the forum, but we from the Habbo section have seen our fair share of childish fights and flaming. Over the years being here, I have learned to love many sections. I love all of the Evo sections. I love hopping into a debate or checking out the latest graphics in the Portfolio. Overall, I have to admit, this is my home on the internet. After my fallout with the whole team and the mistakes I had made, I had gone inactive for a while. During that time, something was missing. I love this forum, it is a place that allows me to speak my mind. Now, being a more experienced user and a more mature person, makes me love posting here even more.

I hope this is enough, I feel my weak points are only my flaws and mistakes of the past. I pray and hope that those mistakes will not be held against me, but I understand if they are and I apologize to anyone who may have been wronged by those actions. If someone still feels wronged by it, please talk to me about it. I am willing to fix my mistakes, if you are willing to forgive me.

Thank you for reading! Please consider my application.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
See you around alot, always getting involved with threads and like you said speaking your mind. You were in my eyes one of the best moderators in the Habbo Section and still are 1 of the top ones in my eyes. I feel having you back on board in the Gaming Hotspot will be an asset to RZ. I don't matter though but I vouch for you.

Your one of the few people who do speak their voice which is what we need. Its a forum, you express your views which many people fail to notice and all go along like sheep. This is why your different.

Goodluck, you have my vouch. You were one of the best habbo moderators to date. Why not make your difference to the other sections.

Last edited:
Rogu3
Reaction score
See you around alot, always getting involved with threads and like you said speaking your mind. You were in my eyes one of the best moderators in the Habbo Section and still are 1 of the top ones in my eyes. I feel having you back on board in the Gaming Hotspot will be an asset to RZ. I don't matter though but I vouch for you.

Your one of the few people who do speak their voice which is what we need. Its a forum, you express your views which many people fail to notice and all go along like sheep. This is why your different.

Goodluck, you have my vouch. You were one of the best habbo moderators to date. Why not make your difference to the other sections.
I appreciate your compliments, but I wouldn't say I was the best haha. Thanks though.

Rogu3
Reaction score
I don't see why you shouldn't become a greenie again. What was your reason for leaving the team last time?
Someone convinced me to start a rival forum. It was stupid and childish. MentaL tried to convince me not to, but I wasn't thinking straight at the time. #regrets

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Someone convinced me to start a rival forum. It was stupid and childish. MentaL tried to convince me not to, but I wasn't thinking straight at the time. #regrets
Well you're were a noticeably good asset to the team especially in trying to keep the Debate section active. Mistakes were made but I think you should get back to moderating again.

A vouch from me.

Reaction score
You say you have the knowledge and experience to revive the section, could you tell us how you propose on doing that? Not that I don't think you could try do it, It's just that you've got to really wonder if the things people write are actually true.

Rogu3
Reaction score
You say you have the knowledge and experience to revive the section, could you tell us how you propose on doing that? Not that I don't think you could try do it, It's just that you've got to really wonder if the things people write are actually true.
By knowledge, I meant that I have a great knowledge of gaming backgrounds and am open to new ideas. I already said, I'd be willing to host competitions and provide prizes when I have the funds to do so. I already want to start some RaGEZONE clans and I feel the hotspot is the place for it. I already try to keep up to date with the latest games and when ever I get a new find that hasn't been posted yet, I try to share it with the community first. I have been and always will be a gamer.
By experience, I meant that I have been a moderator before. Not only that, I have worked with relatively inactive sections in the past and have brought new life to quite a few of them. You may or may not know, working with an inactive section is a difficult task. Sometimes it just takes a post here or there to revive it. Sometimes it takes an entire revamp of the section. I am willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen. As stated by others (but not to boast), I have been known to work very well with inactive sections, and some have credited me with the revival of previously inactive sections.

I thought it was implied, but maybe I was not clear. Hope that cleared it up for you. :sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back