• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Moderator Application - GunZ the Duel

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Give this poor kid his powers so moderators who can't make up their mind in the GunZ section don't delete and then un-delete posts within 12 hours.

Daemonsring Developer
Reaction score
Give this poor kid his powers so moderators who can't make up their mind in the GunZ section don't delete and then un-delete posts within 12 hours.
Haha, thanks for the support wizkid, Yeah that happened to me too.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
/Support. He deserves it, I can bet he spams the gunz section to help people :p

Daemonsring Developer
Reaction score
I think that there is already a better decision for moderator called "Wucas" so sorry, but i don't give you my vouch :/
I respect your opinion, I won't say I'm better then Wucas because I don't know if I am, I just want to give it a try since I've been here for so long.

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I respect your opinion, I won't say I'm better then Wucas because I don't know if I am, I just want to give it a try since I've been here for so long.

I think that you can't really say that you've been here for so long, because you started to be active at ragezone like half year ago or less? :O

well atleast i didn't see you here before that.

Hi, I'm Omar!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think that there is already a better decision for moderator called "Wucas" so sorry, but i don't give you my vouch :/

You should be giving your vouch basing on whether he'll be able to moderate the section or not, and not through comparison.

I think you'd do fine, you got my vouch.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You've got my support, though i think there is a new moderator called Lazlow.

Good Luck.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You've got my support, though i think there is a new moderator called Lazlow.

Good Luck.

Lazlow = Improved and Improved has been moderating here for a while anyway. GunZ looks like to be well moderated. Not necessarily to hire an new moderator for GunZ, but oh well it's my 0 cents.

Reaction score
Lazlow = Improved and Improved has been moderating here for a while anyway. GunZ looks like to be well moderated. Not necessarily to hire an new moderator for GunZ, but oh well it's my 0 cents.

To be honest , Improved has no knowledge of the GunZ procotol and I serious don't think we , the members of the GunZ Section would need someone who just cleans up posts and gives out infractions to rule breakers. My suggestion really is to let MentaL make a thread like he did in the Flyff section because in my opinion , GunZ section needs to be wiped of current mods and not having people who give reasons such as retards for deleting a post(Phoenix). To GunBlade , my question to you is , how will you improve the section in terms of contribution. GunZ is a pretty dead game and I need some motivation to actually make it back fully in the section , if I like your answer you may have my support , until then you have a no from me.

Daemonsring Developer
Reaction score
To be honest , Improved has no knowledge of the GunZ procotol and I serious don't think we , the members of the GunZ Section would need someone who just cleans up posts and gives out infractions to rule breakers. My suggestion really is to let MentaL make a thread like he did in the Flyff section because in my opinion , GunZ section needs to be wiped of current mods and not having people who give reasons such as retards for deleting a post(Phoenix). To GunBlade , my question to you is , how will you improve the section in terms of contribution. GunZ is a pretty dead game and I need some motivation to actually make it back fully in the section , if I like your answer you may have my support , until then you have a no from me.

I want some changes to the GunZ Section.
The most important thing is COMMUNICATION, the current mods don't seem to post/talk anymore to anyone in the section, I want to keep in touch with everyone in the Section and listen to people their opinion, because at the end it is we the people who make the section what it is.
Second, I want to reorganize the forum, Make it cleaner.
Third, I will post more contributions to stimulate others, even if I do not get moderator rank I will continue contributing because I do NOT want this section to die! The GunZ section means much to me.
Fourth, Respect to everyone, Some people might be annoying (posting at wrong places and such) but at the end, Didn't we all do that sometime? Give everyone a chance and not immidiatly (temp)ban someone for a small mistake.

Reaction score
I want some changes to the GunZ Section.
The most important thing is COMMUNICATION, the current mods don't seem to post/talk anymore to anyone in the section, I want to keep in touch with everyone in the Section and listen to people their opinion, because at the end it is we the people who make the section what it is.
Second, I want to reorganize the forum, Make it cleaner.
Third, I will post more contributions to stimulate others, even if I do not get moderator rank I will continue contributing because I do NOT want this section to die! The GunZ section means much to me.
Fourth, Respect to everyone, Some people might be annoying (posting at wrong places and such) but at the end, Didn't we all do that sometime? Give everyone a chance and not immidiatly (temp)ban someone for a small mistake.

When I was moderator for Archive , I asked MentaL to add a help section to the GunZ Section but he refused since it wasn't my jurisdiction . Yes , I agree with you with the communication part but , moderation here from some users I've seen is the stages of , early dedication , loss of interest , forgets about the section. You need to realize though , that you alone can't revive the GunZ Section , it's gonna take all people who are dedicated and willing to make it happen to work , something GunZ lacks on (Group Projects). If you don't have ideas as yet you can think of some while this application is pending. You have my support for this , my faith is in you now.

Daemonsring Developer
Reaction score
When I was moderator for Archive , I asked MentaL to add a help section to the GunZ Section but he refused since it wasn't my jurisdiction . Yes , I agree with you with the communication part but , moderation here from some users I've seen is the stages of , early dedication , loss of interest , forgets about the section. You need to realize though , that you alone can't revive the GunZ Section , it's gonna take all people who are dedicated and willing to make it happen to work , something GunZ lacks on (Group Projects). If you don't have ideas as yet you can think of some while this application is pending. You have my support for this , my faith is in you now.

Thanks, I'd like to stay in touch with you.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't think Dan is looking for any moderators for the Gunz section right now, he's got Phoenix and Improved and for the most part from what Dan's told me they've got the section covered. Phoenix has ran the section alone himself before anyways so I don't think it's a matter of needing any moderators as Phoenix is kinda a 2-3 man crew himself.

Although, he did tell me he doesn't do anything Gunz related anymore a couple weeks ago, and it might be in better interest to replace Improved with someone who does know their way around a Gunz client. Plus they've been mod there for a while, hasn't been any fresh blood since Dawson was mod so who knows maybe it would be in the best interest of the section to hire a new Mod. Goodluck nonetheless.

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't think Dan is looking for any moderators for the Gunz section right now, he's got Phoenix and Improved and for the most part from what Dan's told me they've got the section covered. Phoenix has ran the section alone himself before anyways so I don't think it's a matter of needing any moderators as Phoenix is kinda a 2-3 man crew himself.

Although, he did tell me he doesn't do anything Gunz related anymore a couple weeks ago, and it might be in better interest to replace Improved with someone who does know their way around a Gunz client. Plus they've been mod there for a while, hasn't been any fresh blood since Dawson was mod so who knows maybe it would be in the best interest of the section to hire a new Mod. Goodluck nonetheless.

I cannot speak for Phoenix personally, I have only talked to the guy a few dozen times, but if it were me, these high expectations would start being annoying after awhile. Just because he can moderate a section correctly doesn't necessarily mean it is in any way better for him that way, if you know what I mean. Maybe he likes being a lone mod in our section, or maybe Improved is doing more moderating than everyone is let on to believe, but to me, if what everyone assumes to be true is in fact true, punishing Phoenix because he is a good Moderator simply doesn't make sense.

Meh, but that aside, I think most everyone is over reacting. I will say that about 3 weeks ago moderation was mediocre at best, but that only lasted for one or two weeks, and since then everything has been fine and dandy. Whoever is moderating the section is doing a decent job to say the least, even with the above average level of releases we have had in the past month. I did happen to see my name labeled somewhere in this thread, and I will remind you I applied prior to Improved being placed under the Gunz Section as well. I applied because Dawson left, leaving Phoenix alone, and that is the only reason I applied.

Gunblade is a good guy, I talk to him on a consistent basis and he is likable to say the least, but I just don't see a point in a new moderator at this point. Do I think he shouldn't have made an application? Of course not, people make applications all the time, it is how they decide who moderators will be if something comes up with the current staff, but right now, our section is as happy as can be.

Anyways, no one really cares what Wucas has to say, so I will conclude this boring message (and wait for the day when I can change my name back .-.).

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't think the section needs any more moderators. Lazlow (Improved) is doing a fine job. Our section isn't as active as it used to be. Yes, I know some of you might be a little annoyed with me for that reason I gave while deleting some posts, but I honestly regret that. It gets extremely annoying when people just post nonsense in every 1 out of 3 threads. My sincere apologies.
I've been moderating the section for exactly 2 years now and if I needed an extra hand, I'd do something about it. But right now, everything's fine and no extra moderation is required.

Back