• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Moderator Application - Habbo Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chasing 99 Red Balloons
Reaction score
I'm Jordan, i currently live in the UK (just outside London), I'm applying for the role of Habbo Hotel moderator (f282) i can provide my email upon request (I'd rather not post it publicly as it invites spam and would make reset attempts that much easier).

I have been with the section for years (since 2008) and have a vast pool of knowledge related to it. I'm mature (currently studying at university), over the last few years i have held moderation positions on other MMORPG forums and have been an active member of various communities (more details available on request).

Over the last four years I have contributed significantly to the section including but not limited to early work on Holograph emulator when Nillus left the scene, early work on porting the VB6 servers to use SQL for the storage engine which later abandoned to maintain Holograph i also working on initial support for the "BETA client" when Habbo switched to using flash and helped many users with issues whenever I can. To continue expanding my knowledge of the game i have been working on a project called "Crowley" over the last year both in public and in private.

I feel the section would benefit from somebody with my experience as i can help the section grow further and advise others when appropriate. I would also attempt to clean up the forums by removing posts such as "Off topic" as it makes the boards look cluttered and gives new users the impression it is acceptable. If a user is a repeat offender I would consider issuing a warning or infraction depending on the situation.

Various posts including the "history of the section" reference me and can be found here:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f282/history-section-848952/#post7049537 (Noted as Jordan)
http://forum.ragezone.com/f282/history-section-848952/index2.html#post7050794 (Nillus's letter upon leaving the section noted as Jordan / MyChemicalSelf)

Thanks for considering me,
Jordan

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Vouch for you man, you know your way around the section and I'm sure you would do great managing the section. Good luck bud.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Vouch, knows a lot about Habbo and is a great old-timer around the community.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Vouch for you Jordan, I know I said this before but you don't talk out of your arse like other developers within /f282.

And you're a nice person, very intelligent as well.

topkek amirite??
Reaction score
I think Jordan's the perfect man for the job. You'd be stupid not to accept such a well-known, intelligent member of the community to moderate the section.

Good luck!

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Vouch for Jordan, Seen him around the section and he definitely has made an impact.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A very good candidate indeed, your experience with Habbo Hotel and contributions to the section make you possibly the 'ideal man' for the job. Good luck.

☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Maybe Hejula should make an application, not kissing butt here or anything, but its very clear he would be the best candidate here...

Some people just dosent have time moderating a forum. But I would have vouched for him, if he did

Reaction score
Some people just dosent have time moderating a forum. But I would have vouched for him, if he did

Of course he has the time, he is pretty active i see him around alot thats one of the reasons why he should be modded for that section. And not to mention he was voted most popular in the section, so you know he gets along with the other members there.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Of course he has the time, he is pretty active i see him around alot thats one of the reasons why he should be modded for that section. And not to mention he was voted most popular in the section, so you know he gets along with the other members there.

This isn't a thread for Hejula you can recommended him to make a app via pm/post on his wall and not spam Jordan's thread. Anyways Jordan you have my vouch such a great member and one of the best coders left.

Reaction score
This isn't a thread for Hejula you can recommended him to make a app via pm/post on his wall and not spam Jordan's thread. Anyways Jordan you have my vouch such a great member and one of the best coders left.

Shhh. Be quite please. I was just stating my opinion. Oh, and he has my vouch btw... I just think Hejula would make a better mod.

Lord of the Onion Rings
Reaction score
I'll give him my vouch. I haven't been active lately but looking at his posts and the posts on this thread, he must know what he is doing.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Makarov leaves, 10 Moderator Applications

Vouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back