Moderator Application - Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
1,256
Reaction score
201
Since there are only the global moderators atm, i would like to put in for a moderator for the section.

Why?
I've been an active member of RaGEZONE since 2006, I was active in the R.O.S.E online section for the longest time but I have found a new favorite, Pokemon. I was a big part of getting the section added, and I really want to see it flourish, the section is getting some what busy (at least busier than some sections), and I've already noticed a need for a moderator.

A little about me:
I'm 21 years old, and work full time, however I am active on these forums, even when I'm mobile. I love helping people and respect the rules... Thought I had more to put here, but I guess not. lol

Contact Info:
MSN: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]

I know your said stop posting apps but I had to.

Thanks.
-DefaulT
 
  • Like
Reactions: 404
If anyone should be a moderator in the pokemon section it's this guy!
You will not find anyone who got the same interest in pokemon and still can do a good moderator job.

Well I vouch for him!
 
I personally think global moderation is the wrong thing to have for a developing section since global only moderate mostly what there interested in.
I fully support Default as a moderator, because of his hard work and the way he has put us all together to move this project along; but "HE" in general has put more time and effort into wanting to develop this project more then anyone else.

He is very active, has already developed tools and applications to make this project very convenient to user's who can not code or develop. Has also been the biggest of support to user's who do not understand and has been ontop of everything.
 
If you want to be a moderator you have to be active nice and so on...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back