Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Shaiya Releases/Development

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It honestly does seem to me that you're looking for an easy way into the moderation team. Both of your "contributions" were posted just yesterday, obviously a last bid effort to have some sort of contributions to list. One of which is an image (found on the first page of Google image search) displaying the controls of the game and another is a guide not even written by you. Upon further investigation, a majority of your posts are bumping release threads with comments such as "Good release", and most of these thread are well over a year old. You definitely do not deserve this position.

The threads I posted on were not classed as bumped in my opinion. And if there's resources to be used out there, why create my own when another one can help users even more? If that's your point of view, that's fine, and I respect that.

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The section seems to be dead and you seem to be running the section alone.

iaza12698165380800.png

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hBV29j9.png

fUq0AIs.jpg

Need I say more? Btw, why in the world would someone coming to a Shaiya private server development forum not know the basic controls? Not much of a contribution. And the tutorial you plagiarized is from 2009, I doubt the information is still valid.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I agree with Riley here to be honest. Section really isn't lively, and trying to post some contributions now that you made a application doesn't do any justice.
Thanks to you and Riley (H) for stating this. I can it looks like this to be fair, but if there's good resources to be used out there, why not use them?

Thanks for your opinion(s) though.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It honestly does seem to me that you're looking for an easy way into the moderation team. Both of your "contributions" were posted just yesterday, obviously a last bid effort to have some sort of contributions to list. One of which is an image (found on the first page of Google image search) displaying the controls of the game and another is a guide not even written by you. Upon further investigation, a majority of your posts are bumping release threads with comments such as "Good release", and most of these thread are well over a year old. You definitely do not deserve this position.

The section seems to be dead and you seem to be running the section alone.

iaza12698165380800.png

hBV29j9.png

fUq0AIs.jpg

Need I say more? Btw, why in the world would someone coming to a Shaiya private server development forum not know the basic controls? Not much of a contribution. And the tutorial you plagiarized is from 2009, I doubt the information is still valid.

I agree with all of these posts. I get it, it is an easy way to get a moderator position by applying for a dead section you have what, 5 posts in?

In your so called "guide", you didn't contribute at all, did you? Your name isn't in the credits. (I didn't do very much research so forgive me if I am wrong.)

Also, the fact that you decrypted and shared someone else's password is horrendous. Even it was 1 year ago.. even if it was 5... that shows how bad you can get under such little circumstances. Someone curses you, as a moderator, out? Gee, I wonder..

You don't have my vouch. Sorry.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back