• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Moderator Application - Tibia Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I would like to get Tibia section back! I can be a moderator :D

404_image.png

eg8csw2q5p.png

Dear Mr. Hiring Manager,
First of all I would like to present my self. My name is Amir and Im from Norway/Iraq. My Screen name is Amiroslo.
Im a guy, and Im 16 Years old. Im here today to waste some of your time, or to get accepted into your team!
I can also speak English/Arabic/Norwegian

divider_i_by_rbsrdesigns-d353f7e.png

I've been playing tibia since 2004-2005. I started playing OT's from the first time, I didn't start on real tibia. Until now, I have played RL tibia only few times. I've wasted years on OTs.

My OT's Story
404_image.png

I was a noob, like all others who are hanging on the support board. By time, I saw that hanging there is boring, they also barley help you. I hanged there for years of course before I started learning!

I started learning to map at first. I went looking around on other mappers and how the map. I went around looking on some good tutorials. Well, first I didn't take others opinion, then by time I did. Now, Im a good mapper. Im not a PRO, but Im fine and I use RAW most of the time!
Later, Mr. Znote inspired me into scripting. One day I went outside with him. We were talking about making a new Tibia project and so on. Thanks to him, he gave me the idea of The 2 races!

By time I learned from him some basics, I went around looking for tutorials and tried to do some scripts. Znote helped me a lot on this trip.
I made some OT's before. GalaxyOT/AOFD/AmirOT/AmiroPokemon/ParadiseOT.
Well, ParadiseOT was the best one, all of those ot are the same, but better map, more functions and better things. Paradise OT had about 100 players then it started to go down after resets. I lost money so I stopped hosting it!

Right now Im working on a project that is called Elves V.S Orcs. It is a nice project! Thanks to Blacklist and Naxtie for helping me in mapping, and Znote in scripting. I would also thank some other friends for supporting us!

Why am I applying!
404_image.png

Im applying because I like Tibia and Im sure more people will also come to this forum. I can a lot of things and I know what I should do! Hmm anything more xD?

Things Ive made!
404_image.png

Scripting:
AOL Reminder
Teleport from pos to pos
Save player on click
Shove/Rope command
NPC Exchanger
Vocation script
Points on X lvl

Mapping:
[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...ezone.com/images/404_image.png[/IMG][/CENTER]​

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Amiroslo invited me. and I agree with Tibia section. I guess ill be active here if its going to exist!
PS: I recommend Amiroslo. Very pro guy!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I was invited here by Amiroslo.
I worked with Amir and he really knows what he is doing. He really can alot of things in Tibia! I recommend him! He is a good person

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Oh to bad, but who knows, since thers is no tibia mods maybe i can get it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Oh but tibia section is disabled. Anyways good luck to me xd

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I couldn't post last time + i sent want it to be in archive -.-

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You need to be registered for over 1 year, because if you aren't it's hard to know that you are really going to be active in here for a longer time, so because of that, no vouch from me

and i love the layout of the application :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Trust me I will. My subscription will end in 6 month. + im making my habbo retro s o ill keep visiting this forum daily

Reaction score
Two requirements I remember right off the top of my head are that you have to be 18 or older, and you have to have been registered for over a year, also if I'm not mistaken there should be minimum post count (but unsure of this one).

In any case, in some cases there are exceptions to these rules, but the supers need to see a good reason for this. Maturity and the person being exceptionally active are some good reasons.

I like the look of your thread, I'll give you that :).
The rest is up to MentaL and the supers.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
18+? o_O wow, i don't rely think so tho. But good luck to me in that xd
Ill invite all my friends that have smthn with tibia to :D

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Two requirements I remember right off the top of my head are that you have to be 18 or older, and you have to have been registered for over a year, also if I'm not mistaken there should be minimum post count (but unsure of this one).

In any case, in some cases there are exceptions to these rules, but the supers need to see a good reason for this. Maturity and the person being exceptionally active are some good reasons.

To my knowledge i think the minimum post count is 100

Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score

18? :-o
Makarov is 17. I really don't think he needs to be 18 to be moderator..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
18? :-o
Makarov is 17. I really don't think he needs to be 18 to be moderator..

Exceptions may be made I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back