• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Moderator Application - World Of Kung Fu Section

Reaction score
About Me
Name: Johnathon (IceMan77/Klaus)
Sex: Male

Section I'm Applying For
I am applying for the World of Kung Fu (WoKF) Section as I noticed you were looking for a moderator for said section.

Do you have any experience with the section you are applying for?
I have played World of Kung Fu for multiple years now, played the official game and many private servers.
I personally havent contributed to the forums as I havent played with the server files or other files of WoKF so I didn't have much to contribute and I have only recently started to learn coding.

Moderation experience
I have not had any experience on RageZone for moderation but I have moderated multiple other forums ranging from private server forums (which also included in game moderation) and along with a few forums like RageZone but not as big and haven't survived the times.

Write a small paragraph as to why you should be a moderator on your chosen section
I am applying for the WoKF section as I have had an interest in the game for a few years now and would love to help the community in any way I can, I'm not a professional coder but I am kind, friendly and helpful and if I can use those attributes to make the WoKF community stronger then I will be more then happy to help. I am saddened by the small amount of WoKF players in the world now and would love to see the game community flourish once again.

Why did you join RaGEZONE?
I joined RaGEZONE for the community help that was happening for the games I was playing such as Coding help, graphical help, and of course source codes that would help out the game servers I was working with. I also joined because the community on RaGEZONE was 1 of the most helpful and polite groups I had found, yes there's always going to be those few pains in the rear but they were dealt with properly which was a added bonus as you do not see that happen to often.

Thank you for your time :)
Yours Truly,
Klaus-GIF.gif~original

Reaction score
Yeah.. I'm going to say your chances of getting the spot are low, you have a total of TWO posts within just under 5 years. This being one of them and the other being a post made regarding help that you wanted.

I am applying for the WoKF section as I have had an interest in the game for a few years now and would love to help the community in any way I can, I'm not a professional coder but I am kind, friendly and helpful and if I can use those attributes to make the WoKF community stronger then I will be more then happy to help.

Then why are you not doing this already? You don't need to be a moderator to make change within a section, get active, contribute and when you're a more active user re apply again.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No need to be moderator to contribute in that section.

Back