Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application

Reaction score
Name:

Chad

Germany

Contact Methods:

Discord: SirTankAlot#0001

Availability Times:

Monday-Friday: 4:00 PM - 12:00 AM

Saturday-Sunday: All Day

Section(s) Applying For:

Bless Online

Black Desert Online

Reason I Am Applying:

I can benefit these sections with my experience in knowing how newer files look, how to dev new things and taking care of spam/fights or any infected/selling/buying files.

Previous Moderation Experience:

I had my own gaming forums for the games I was hosting thanks to RaGEZONE. I know how the moderator tools work and to treat people with respect as a Moderator.

Previous Forum Experience:

I joined a lot of Forums but RaGEZONE is the place where i am staying now for over 13 years without any breaks :D

RaGEZONE 'History':

As you can see, my join date says Sep 30, 2010 and joined the forum to learn more about Cabal Online for years and went to test out other games. This forum gave me a lot of new friends and opportunities to learn how the games work in the back as a gamer.

Why I Should Be Hired:

I am a calm and respectful person. I do not like if someone lies or spreads misinformation. Furthermore, I can learn very fast without asking people how something works, as I love to experience how something works on my own.

When I am doing my moderation job, I treat users with respect and I do not favor someone, just because he is my friend or I know him and warn them if they are breaking the rules. As this forum is a lot about leaking things, I absolutely know how to keep things as a secret to my friends or any other person.

In Conclusion:

I tried to keep it simple but as detailed as possible, so you could know everything you need to know about me to make a decision. Now i have to go to work :D

Thank you to all of you xoxo

-TriEdge

btw @Fyyre @MeGaMaX @Yamachi love you ♥

Back