• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Moderator application.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What section am I applying for? I am applying for the buy, trade or sell section.

What can I bring? I can bring moderation to those sections, and make sure everything is advertised by the rules. Also, I live in Holland, so there is a time difference. This makes it able for me to come online when it's 6 hours earlier for you. And I would like to do everything to improve raGEZONE.

Many thanks for taking the time to read this.

Contact me in PM here, or at fabbo.info@gmail.com

Many greetings, and have a nice day,

Jellen

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
- MentaL's unsaid requirements for becoming a Moderator -
100+ substantiated posts
Member of RZ for 1+ year
Make Sure You Contribute To The Section You Are Applying!
Age does not matter if you show maturity

However, I wish you luck.

Your application is quite inadequate aswell.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know the rules,

But I am also aware that there can be exceptions made.

Thanks for your comments.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Your application was 5 minutes work, try to bring it over better also as Kreeate said

These are the following things that is required before posting your application.

- 100 posts minimum
- 1 year lid of ragezone
- And mature is very important

I wish you the best, and maybe you will get that position!

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Your application is reqlly short, add more detail as it makes you sounded better if you have more writing there. Put alittle more effort into it if you want to be a moderator. Also you said there could be exceptions, what makes you an exception ?

Back