Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Modify or Create your own Stuff ? + Add a Function in promo codes ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I had asked where the promo code file was and I was able to find it thanks to a person on this forum, Unfortunately, I could only modify the existing functions but not add new ones because each time this crashes the API (or else I haven't entered the correct format yet)! If someone has already added and could help me, thank you in advance!

And I'm also looking to Create or Modify stuff to be able to change the gameplay a bit and entertain my players!

Unfortunately I'm lost in the files and I can't find the file "compilation" linked to a stuff!
If you could help me on this?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
And I'm also looking to Create or Modify stuff to be able to change the gameplay a bit and entertain my players!

Unfortunately I'm lost in the files and I can't find the file "compilation" linked to a stuff!
If you could help me on this?

To create new things you will simply have to learn to read the files and udnerstand where what is. There are no tools for it, there are only a few tiny tools that lead you read a few things but everything else is manually created by editing the files yourself and finding out where what is and what it does.
There is no manual for it, its all self-learning.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To create new things you will simply have to learn to read the files and udnerstand where what is. There are no tools for it, there are only a few tiny tools that lead you read a few things but everything else is manually created by editing the files yourself and finding out where what is and what it does.
There is no manual for it, its all self-learning.
Hello, Indeed I understand and already apply this solution! So I'm going to restrict my request more, I'm looking to know where the item files are (Stuff - Costume and other) Because having already searched alone, I don't find myself in all the files, so I'm trying to find out if someone can you tell me if he found them?

Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Hello, Indeed I understand and already apply this solution! So I'm going to restrict my request more, I'm looking to know where the item files are (Stuff - Costume and other) Because having already searched alone, I don't find myself in all the files, so I'm trying to find out if someone can you tell me if he found them?
ITems are in itemtemplate.xml but they are also linked across other files, depending what you want to do. If you want to add new items you will need to do so in a few different files on server and client, and if you miss anything your server will not load.
Costumes are tricky because they are built of different parts, then put together and split across i think 4-5 files.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok Thank you very much, it already helps me a lot, sorry for having insisted I am solo to have control of the server on which I work, it is only on this forum that I have help so I i need ^^!

Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Ok Thank you very much, it already helps me a lot, sorry for having insisted I am solo to have control of the server on which I work, it is only on this forum that I have help so I i need ^^!

No worries, but you have to teach yourself by reading the files and connecting where what is. Most of it is pretty straightforward and you can deduct what it is from the file names themselves, but others you need to look into what it is and does.

Upvote 0
Back