- Joined
- Apr 4, 2008
- Messages
- 67
- Reaction score
- 1
HI
Can any one give me Monster codes for Epi 5 God bosses for all groups including group 0.?? Like Deneru, Purenyl, Kartere and Rabellu..??
I tried to find it in CLient end MC.ull and MON.ull files in client side but it is not available at client end.
My Epi 5 Bosses are not visible. I am trying to solve it. Please help.
Thanks and regards
:
PS : Pls also find attached MC.txt and MON.txt file. I think the bosses are there but there names are changed. Please help me to find them guyzz.
Can any one give me Monster codes for Epi 5 God bosses for all groups including group 0.?? Like Deneru, Purenyl, Kartere and Rabellu..??
I tried to find it in CLient end MC.ull and MON.ull files in client side but it is not available at client end.
My Epi 5 Bosses are not visible. I am trying to solve it. Please help.
Thanks and regards
PS : Pls also find attached MC.txt and MON.txt file. I think the bosses are there but there names are changed. Please help me to find them guyzz.
Attachments
Last edited:

