Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Monsters Database v127.2

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some one can give or tall where to get or how to make monster database drop list? I want to get ores but I don't know which mob drop which ores....
Example :
Power crystal ores:Granet ores:Gold ores:Adamantium Ores: Galloperas
Dark crystal ores:Black crystal ores: Charmer
that what I found, but I need other ores too, may some one help?:blushing:
(sorry Idk where to put the Thread)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, actualy Diamon, Crystal ore, and Mithril ore still drop occasiononly from monsters, But Kevin is right.

Since v95. Ores have stopped dropping all together, as well as Magic Power's. - If they arent dropping from your mining skill, then you will need to update your reactor drops

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, actualy Diamon, Crystal ore, and Mithril ore still drop occasiononly from monsters, But Kevin is right.

Since v95. Ores have stopped dropping all together, as well as Magic Power's. - If they arent dropping from your mining skill, then you will need to update your reactor drops
These monsters are probably not from KMS. GMS seems to fail in updating their own mob drops.

Upvote 0
Back