• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mortenrb Here

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

I am Morten, a 22 year old hobby programmer, I've been programming for quite some time, I started out with PHP when I was around 13, prior to that I did some VB 6, the last couple of years I've been focusing mainly on C#. I've probably touched most of the "largest" languages, such as Java, C/C++, JS, Ruby (+RoR) and Python. (Thought, it doesn't mean I master them)

Yeah, I've also been designing with HTML and CSS (I stared with this around the age of 11-12, and continued using it till I was 20-ish, I still touch it every now and then)

I am also programming PLCs, as that's part of my job, and has been the past 4, soon 5 years :)

Back