Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mothers Day.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
i got my mother a card, large box of chocolates and a washing basket full of clothes. should keep her entertained all day

Reaction score
Mother's day isn't for another month or two here in the states. Weird how father's day is the same in most places but mother's day is different. oO

NoPeace - out

Reaction score
Mother's day isn't for another month or two here in the states. Weird how father's day is the same in most places but mother's day is different. oO

NoPeace - out

May 13th there. It's different because mother's day is mothering Sunday as a reglious holiday whereas a lot of place just have it as a holiday with no religous background to it. It's always before Easter here. Oo

Then there is father's day which was just made a holiday to counter part with the mother's day. Of course there is no reglion behind that one.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Thats why there is no films containing stuff about Mothers day, cos if it was released in the UK and it was produced in the states, we'll be like.

WTF IS THEY ON ABOUT.. and we'll have like this massive argument :p

Reaction score
May 13th there. It's different because mother's day is mothering Sunday as a reglious holiday whereas a lot of place just have it as a holiday with no religous background to it. It's always before Easter here. Oo

Then there is father's day which was just made a holiday to counter part with the mother's day. Of course there is no reglion behind that one.

mmm may 13 here too... the UK is just weird :p

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
i had a quick dash up to tesco yesterday, nice bunch of flowers and a card (how expensive is a card these days!!!!)

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
You got me freaked out lol. <.<

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I gave my mum a "witch Slap" and made here get on the floor and give me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Seriously i got my mum a card and flowers but didnt buy them or get them. My V.I.P nan got them for me then sign my name lol.

Back