Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Movie]10,000 B.C.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Watched it. And it wasnt as good as people said it was gonna be. Kinda got dragged a bit. Not very impressive if you ask me.

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
awwww, i have alot of expectation for that movie. oh well, ima give it a try

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah saw it on Friday at the midnight showing. It blowed. It was like that Pathfinder movie. The trailers make it look a lot more awesome than it actually is. I will admit though the special effects and back grounds were amazing. The City Of The Gods was truly a sight to behold. But, overhyped movie all in all.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I actually enjoyed Pathfinder ;o

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
just saw it couple of hours ago. I'd give this movie a 7.0/10. Some of the CGI are greatly detailed. I don't really care about historical accuracy, im mainly want movie to entertain. The way they speak is kinda disappointed though, like the accent i dont know how they base the accent from but i'd rather want to here pure english (no accent) or just speak historical language and add subtitle on like . buts thats ok with me i think.

now im waiting for which open this 28th of March ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Overhyped, but I really did enjoy the movie. Although did anybody else notice at the very end scene that the water isn't moving? Keep an eye out for it if you havn't seen it yer haha.

Cheers, Exploit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it looks good prolly not gonna be able to see it considering i never go anywere :p

Back