Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Movie] Avatar

Smoke & Fly
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kars - [Movie] Avatar - RaGEZONE Forums

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRdxXPV9GNQ[/nomedia]

I'm gonna see it in less than 2 hours from now, any people that have already seen it and wanna comment?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is it really good? Worth the money? I keep hearing how it's like the best movie this year. Better be since it cost half a billion dollars to make.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It was pretty nice I guess. I cracked up on some parts. I dont know why o.o

Smoke & Fly
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I hope it's gonna be epic, like revenge of the fallen.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It was good and what-not, but it was way too hyped up, it took the piss to start off, an hour too long; basically it was enough time to send my friend I went to see it with to sleep. Other than that it was really good.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Amazing movie. One of my favorite movies of all time. :p

The storyline is good. The 3D kinda sucked though, it didn't like.. make things actually fly out at you, it was just an effect. If you're gonna see it, save your money and see it in 2D, Not 3D, not a huge difference.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The movie is amazing! All those special effects are just great and the story is not bad also. The only down point is that the story is JUST like Pocahontas. Avatar is like Pocahontas 2.0... but its worth the money

- Captain Scrat

offonline
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'd wanna see it :blink: tell me watcha think when you've seen it.
As i see, none disepointed at it

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It starts off a bit dry, but once it kicks in, it is actually quite awesome. I got kicked out at the part when the general punches Joe or whatever his name is lol.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The movie is an AWESOME experience...as long as you watch it in 3D. Everything is just freaking beautiful. Don't ruin it for yourself and watch it online...make sure u go out and watch it in 3D! Well worth the money.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Imax should be a helluva bigger screen. Just make sure u get good seats if u do pay the extra for imax.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Go watch the movie without any expectations and am sure you'll like it. This is the suckiest part about movies these days. They're hyped way too much before they get released and people still don't like it even though the movie is nice.

Avatar is a neat movie. Worth the money if you ask me.

Smoke & Fly
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The 3D Didn't dissapoint me much, the glasses were a little too dark though, but i can live with it.
The movie is AWESOME! I'm gonna buy it on DVD instead of dloading just to support its economy, for sure!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I agree that the story is simple and classical but the storytelling is mervellous. It's a long film but not time to boredom ;)

Smoke & Fly
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I agree that the story is simple and classical but the storytelling is mervellous. It's a long film but not time to boredom ;)
The story is not at all simple, nor classical.
Did you even see the movie?

Saucepan
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Watched it, it's mixed with Africa-like place and people with technologies.

Back