Moving Wings

Initiate Mage
Joined
Dec 24, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
How To Add This Please?

.ebs =

.efx =

help me please to add new items/costume for this
 
easy creating wings from photo for animation-you must create bones like bones of wings with animation(copy bones) and retarget animation or create animation yourself
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hahahaha You ripped those files on other servers with moving wings. You need the EBM :)

What i said.. and why I said what I said in other thread.. is just because I wanted to see if I can make all to work together for something// and if you think i need that ebm.. you can be sure 100% I can to download it.. and I can just ask for it to golddragon and he will 100% send me that Ech with all goodskin Wings..

PS. I do not want or need for my self that stupid ech/ebm stupid wings.. I just try to make all work together.. That is The Truly Truth!!
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back