Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MRS Unpacker

Guy

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
I know it's easy to protect, but it was mentioned that it can decompress DRGunZ files that are encrypted.

And I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to a member of a gaming network that released DRGunZ files, so he will only get what he asked for.

Thanks.

You refer that it works with DRGunZ files, and you know that DRGunZ files are encrypted, so please do think before you post, talk or adress anyone.

A *moderator* insulting, infracting and banning a member that didn't break any kind of rules nor disrespected anyone, very nice "Phail", you just proved my point, phail phails.

And I won't lower myself to your level by insulting you, instead, your unnaceptable behaviour as a *moderator* is being reported to every single staff member above you, so I do hope some mature and responsible staff member takes care of you, because you are doing exactly what a moderator shouldn't do.

Now go ahead, ban and flame me again since I won't come back her anytime soon and since that's all people like you can do.

Thank you and goodbye.

1) Multi-accounting: Banned.
2) All files are encrypted; it's not a matter of changing the encryption algorithm, it's a matter of how you change the algorithm, and similar related file-management calls.

__

1) The MRS spec. is just an algorithm using bitwise operators, with a file-management aspect. The default files are "encrypted", so-to-speak.

2) "Infractions: /1 (1)"; one infraction != a ban. You were infracted for spamming/flaming.

3) "Unnaceptable behaviour".

4) What else would we do? Act like a kiddie and attempt to otherwise cause some harm to you? I'm banning this account for ban evasion and another flaming attempt; otherwise, your original remains unbanned.

Reaction score
You refer that it works with DRGunZ files, and you know that DRGunZ files are encrypted, so please do think before you post, talk or adress anyone.

A *moderator* insulting, infracting and banning a member that didn't break any kind of rules nor disrespected anyone, very nice "Phail", you just proved my point, phail phails.

And I won't lower myself to your level by insulting you, instead, your unnaceptable behaviour as a *moderator* is being reported to every single staff member above you, so I do hope some mature and responsible staff member takes care of you, because you are doing exactly what a moderator shouldn't do.

Now go ahead, ban and flame me again since I won't come back her anytime soon and since that's all people like you can do.

Thank you and goodbye.

Spamming and threatening another member is not a reason for an infraction? Next, you might want to head back to English 9 and learn how to spell address, here, unacceptable, or even behavior. Also, all I said was DR was the best to use it on, I already have full rights to all the models made by TJ. I also have the MRS extractor, lol.

Back