• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MSDN Licenses Give Away - Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I joined Ragezone when I started my MU Online project because of server files, sources and mainly because of needed help. I am happy, when someone is doing a lot of the community, helping beginners etc. And I hate when I see that someone is selling other's work... This is the most annoying.

I would like to ask you for any of Office licenses (some newer would be better - 2016, 2013), I got access to MSDN, but I don't have access to Office :(: And honestly, it's annoying when I open Word or any other Office software and it's giving me license error :D:

Thanks in advance.

You won'd Office 2016 Pro Plus License.
Jax waiting your answer update. Tell me when you update.

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
I know you're old in this community, but i don't know your history.. I really want to give you one license, but if is not problem, can you "explain" / "write" a little more about it?

Thanks!

Not much history. I've mainly been a lurker, but I have collaborated and became good friends with some well-known people in the section. :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Windows 10 or 7 whichever as long as it is Pro/Ultimate.

RageZone is a nice place to find servers and customized MMOs such as modded ones. It has a lot of potential that has been uptapped as well such as having teams of people work on specific projects or developing MMOs to learn - modding for example.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I joined RaGEZONE back in the day in 2008 when I was still in high school. I remember being a huge MU Online fan and wanted to create my own server and found out about RaGEZONE. I remember reading every release thread and looking for tutorials and after about a month I finally set up a server in my home computer. This is basically how I started getting interested in computers and programming, and what made me study computer science career which I finished last year. What I don't like is that some people use other people's work and release as their own or even worse they sell it to people new into server development.

I'm interested in Office Home and Business 2016 for Mac as my first option or a Windows 10 Pro license as my second option.

Thanks.

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You won'd Office 2016 Pro Plus License.

Thank you very much!

But, do you know where I can download MS Office 2016 Pro Plus? I was trying on , but when I entered licese key, it gives me error, that key is not valid and I didn't find download in Microsoft Download Center. Should I download pirated version and then apply license key?

Regards,
jacubb

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Thank you very much!

But, do you know where I can download MS Office 2016 Pro Plus? I was trying on , but when I entered licese key, it gives me error, that key is not valid and I didn't find download in Microsoft Download Center. Should I download pirated version and then apply license key?

Regards,
jacubb

These licenses is legal, i don't think its a good idea to take in a pirated version into this.

Try to download from here: and then redeem the code in the program.

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
These licenses is legal, i don't think its a good idea to take in a pirated version into this.

Try to download from here: and then redeem the code in the program.

I know that's legal license :): Btw, I have already installed MS Office 2016 Professional Plus and when I was trying to activate it with provided key, it gives me error, that key is for another version. And yes, I am sure that I installed Office 2016 Professional Plus :D:

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi, @ovflowd :).

So, why did I join RaGEZONE? Initially to try to get an MU server working locally, and then that grey into wanting to help the community itself get better. If I got it working I felt I should help others get it working. Because I didn't know much coding, I started with just helping with basic things such as translations through Google Translate and researching what the game did. After that, I thought I would help by making tutorials on the World Editor to improve creativity in the MU community.

After a few months I was tired of the toxicity of the MU community, and left to help in the Aion community. There I fixed and translated the Russian version of the PowerWeb CMS for the Aion community to use as a base and also made a comprehensive theme, because the default was horrible. I enjoyed this area but didn't quite find it the game I was looking for.

Since then, I found C9, became a Moderator so I could help the community, made many releases in that section and others, and I'm all about making the community stronger. I'm currently about to start learning C# in the hopes I can make tools to help the section and also to improve my knowledge.

In short, my main reason I joined RaGEZONE was to help the community grow. Waaaaay too many leechers and not enough support, so whatever I can do to help, I try :).

If I win a licence, I would like to upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise as I only have Windows 7 still, :(.

Thanks for running such a great competition, it's always great to see people giving to the community! :)

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry Jax i'm really interested in something more :D, Seth Jones, try explain a little more the items that i described (what you love, and hate)..
KREATOR you won'd Office Pro Plus for Mac ;)
fallenfate Amazing STORY, you know the differences between Windows 10 Pro and Enterprise yeah? But you won'd ;)

Jax tell only a little more.. I really wanna give you a Server Datacenter Key ;)
Also Seth Jones, explain little more :D

We're here to know each other.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The pros are that it is a development community to make MMO and mods for online games. There aren't that many ones focused around that.

The cons are that it is somewhat limited in its scope, for instance it doesn't work too good for building original content or MMOs. It just mostly focuses on games that other companies made.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The pros are that it is a development community to make MMO and mods for online games. There aren't that many ones focused around that.

The cons are that it is somewhat limited in its scope, for instance it doesn't work too good for building original content or MMOs. It just mostly focuses on games that other companies made.

Really liked this Point! MentaL why not create section for People Create their Own MMO Games?

Seth Jones won'd Windows 10 Pro.

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Jax tell only a little more.. I really wanna give you a Server Datacenter Key ;)

We're here to know each other.

Well to expand on my history a little more.. I've been lurking on RZ since 2008. I actually made my account in 2009. When I used to be a subscriber, I'd mainly post in Spamzilla. Oh and one of the things I hate about this community, is the fact that some users don't respect each other, they argue continuously in threads, even when they've been warned. Why can't people take that stuff to private chat? :p:

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well to expand on my history a little more.. I've been lurking on RZ since 2008. I actually made my account in 2009. When I used to be a subscriber, I'd mainly post in Spamzilla. Oh and one of the things I hate about this community, is the fact that some users don't respect each other, they argue continuously in threads, even when they've been warned. Why can't people take that stuff to private chat? :p:

Haha Spamzillaaaaaaaaaaaa

You won'd 2012 Datacenter

Reactions: Jax
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hope it's still open :)

I joined ragezone twice actually, first time was back in 2009 to learn on making my own ragnarok server. Though that doesnt really work well since I was too young and have 0 knowledge about server/development. Then I made this account, (because I lost the old account) to download a Titan Online (mosiang) serverfiles. I really love that game and I gave it my all to learn on how to run my own server for that game. Met a mod in ragezone who is very awesome, been friend with him and he taught me a lot. It was a great moment learning some new knowledge for something that you love.

There is only one thing to love and to hate ragezone, the community.

Ragezone have a really great community, as I mentioned, I met a very helpful moderator from the Luna section. He helps me a lot teaching me about server development, he became a very close friend to me. There are several other great people too though I was too shy to talk/approach them. I think of them as great people that I have no right to talk to, especially those with the 'developer' rank.

The community is also something that I dislike on ragezone. Since in here there are plenty of people, there surely will be those who have bad attitude. The kind of person that I dislikes are the showoffs, saying they can do this and they have this, but they'd never help those in need. Another is the flamers/haters.. Seriously, why so much hate? If someone releases something, say thanks, or if you dont like it, go away instead of bashing the guy who atleast does a release to keep the community alive. And the competitions... Do we really need to ddos each other's server? Seriously if everyone here gets along. I'm sure this community could come out with amazing releases and development.

Sincerely,
xAkira

I'd love to have a windows server 2012 R2 standard please :)

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hope it's still open :)

I joined ragezone twice actually, first time was back in 2009 to learn on making my own ragnarok server. Though that doesnt really work well since I was too young and have 0 knowledge about server/development. Then I made this account, (because I lost the old account) to download a Titan Online (mosiang) serverfiles. I really love that game and I gave it my all to learn on how to run my own server for that game. Met a mod in ragezone who is very awesome, been friend with him and he taught me a lot. It was a great moment learning some new knowledge for something that you love.

There is only one thing to love and to hate ragezone, the community.

Ragezone have a really great community, as I mentioned, I met a very helpful moderator from the Luna section. He helps me a lot teaching me about server development, he became a very close friend to me. There are several other great people too though I was too shy to talk/approach them. I think of them as great people that I have no right to talk to, especially those with the 'developer' rank.

The community is also something that I dislike on ragezone. Since in here there are plenty of people, there surely will be those who have bad attitude. The kind of person that I dislikes are the showoffs, saying they can do this and they have this, but they'd never help those in need. Another is the flamers/haters.. Seriously, why so much hate? If someone releases something, say thanks, or if you dont like it, go away instead of bashing the guy who atleast does a release to keep the community alive. And the competitions... Do we really need to ddos each other's server? Seriously if everyone here gets along. I'm sure this community could come out with amazing releases and development.

Sincerely,
xAkira

I'd love to have a windows server 2012 R2 standard please :)

I will evaluate later your answer, since i need go to class now! So don't be angry if i spend some hours to answer you!
Is a big text so i want to read with attention.

Good luck.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
so here goes mine, i joined back in 2010 with a different account, sadly i los that one togheter with the email account around 2012 and i went missing for around a year due to college stuff, the reason why i joined ragezone was because of MuOnline section since i really loved that game i was around 13 years old the first time i played it and i got really interested on how the server side worked and motivated me to start studying systems engineering (after the first semester i decided it wasnt my thing and i switch to mechatronics engineering), i came back in 2013 with this account to the dragonnest section did a few things and wnt back to MuOnline.

what i like about the ragezone is that you can tuts and files for wide selection of mmos and some development things to get started, you can also find some friendly and nice people.

what i dislike isnt about ragezone itself but some of its members, some of them cant really seem to read where the help threads goes and cant use a translator and just drop their words in all kind of languages.

so i could say i like almost all about rz (?).

interested in Office Pro Plus 2013.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@xAkira i really loved your answer. The item "what you love/hate" is really near as what i think about this community. Why flame others?
You won'd Windows Server 2012 Standard ;)
natzugen I agree, i know a lot of people has trouble and need help, but they doesn't read other help threads, or doesn't read tutorials and some times the Opening Thread from the Release, the questions that they create are really simple, and i think that these people need to learn. I agree that we need help, but how we learned? With help too, but trying alone, or trying with friends. They need try to solve the problem and not see a red message (that some times isn't error '-') without reading, some times the thing is so obviously... (but not for they)

Won'd Office Pro Plus 2013

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thanx a lot for the key :)

PS: I also agree with the part of needing help but there is always a correct way to do it, since i've been mod for other communities i can say that posting in the right section really helps a lot it keeps the forum clean and ordered and you can also avoid 50 pages of "how to config files questions " and easily find what you are looking for or need help with.

Omega Male
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay so I joined RaGEZONE when I was 12 (21 now). That time MMOs were really a hot thing at my place, and I played a couple of private servers (RAN, Ragnarok, MU) and was really amazed at how they could freely customize stuff for their own servers. One more thing that got me interested is the power to administrate my own server and get the most freedom of all, 'aye!

Finally made a google search of "how to make a private server" and viola, the first result was this site. The guides were easy as duck and I can't explain the feeling of how excited I was while building my own very first private server. It felt like I can't do nothing. That was a few months before I finally registered because I had to download an attachment which non-members couldn't access.

After some months, I became a developer, but got bored, so then I started thinking about becoming a mod, and so I did become one, yay. I was a mod on and off for years. The forum drama hit me, and I loved it, got addicted to it, got banned for it, then so I hated it, and now I just don't give a damn about it.

Now,
I occasionally visit RZ to check on new stuffs and how the pals I used to have are doing as we all have gotten old in some way. Oh, the nostalgia.

Oh and by the way, Windows 10 1511 Pro (I'm expecting this is the whole OS and not just the 1511 update, am I right?). Thank you very much. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back