Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MSGSRV Binding Failed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used this as a reference along with files linked to their video:

Currently at the step at booting up the server for the first time but I'm encountering a binding fail whenever I launch MSGSRV,
Setup is all local.

Since the logs aren't specific of what stuff failed into binding I had to check a few things:

1. "sa" is enabled with the password SQLServer2020 - since I don't remember setting up any credentials for the sql server in the server files, I assumed the exe file was hardcoded to use these usernames and passwords.
2. OBDC Connectivity: I've set these up correctly pointing to the proper schema and tested each to be working properly.

1690468831622 - MSGSRV Binding Failed - RaGEZONE Forums
1690468840790 - MSGSRV Binding Failed - RaGEZONE Forums

So I'm a bit lost what to check next, any advice?

EDIT: formatting

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
had the same problem whether in online or offline settings. 'binding failed'. and I see there, in the old post how to fix it, but the result is still the same. please guide the masters here. Sorry

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back