Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MShield vs NSE

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have a lot of money but have never considered utilizing it to eliminate your competition? :p

I predict that soon, each ep8 server will need to have its own unique anti-cheat (that's if they survive the Nicke emulator... XD)
You keep failing to bring up any kind of evidence or even just anything that would at least imply that there is truth behind your words.
Just having money doesn't make a person a douché, not all of us consider other servers competition.
I do what I want to do and let others do what they want to do, it just is simple as that.

Thanks for your prediction, I'm afraid that someone bringing up an emulator changes nothing about my ability to keep a server running.
Case closed I suppose, have a nice day.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You keep failing to bring up any kind of evidence or even just anything that would at least imply that there is truth behind your words.
Just having money doesn't make a person a douché, not all of us consider other servers competition.
I do what I want to do and let others do what they want to do, it just is simple as that.

Thanks for your prediction, I'm afraid that someone bringing up an emulator changes nothing about my ability to keep a server running.
Case closed I suppose, have a nice day.

If I'm not mistaken, you can't get mshield in Brazil since a server paid mshield to not sell to other Brazilians. You can receive the actual test by impersonating a native and attempting to rent mshield there. Not to mention Mshield's leak reports here in the forum. You simply haven't been targeted yet.

There are very few anti-cheat services on the market, and leaving the servers without anti-cheat is the most effective approach to eliminate competition. You are being innocent if you do not believe so. :p

-------

And why would anyone want to play an EP8 that is out of date and stuck in time when they can play an emulator that is as up to date as the official one? If you continue to be innocent, you will lose your market position.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, you can't get mshield in Brazil since a server paid mshield to not sell to other Brazilians. You can receive the actual test by impersonating a native and attempting to rent mshield there. Not to mention Mshield's leak reports here in the forum. You simply haven't been targeted yet.

There are very few anti-cheat services on the market, and leaving the servers without anti-cheat is the most effective approach to eliminate competition. You are being innocent if you do not believe so. :p

-------

And why would anyone want to play an EP8 that is out of date and stuck in time when they can play an emulator that is as up to date as the official one? If you continue to be innocent, you will lose your market position.
All I see is money talk. Lol.
The amount of players across almost all of the servers is rock-bottom compared with many of the other private server communities.
Those who seek money can just go elsewhere, CABAL Online private servers are not worth the stress for money.
I don't know what makes you think that everyone would be after income, some of us actually do have enough money.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
All I see is money talk. Lol.
The amount of players across almost all of the servers is rock-bottom compared with many of the other private server communities.
Those who seek money can just go elsewhere, CABAL Online private servers are not worth the stress for money.
I don't know what makes you think that everyone would be after income, some of us actually do have enough money.

Sure, your server might not be aimed at making money, but let's face it, most servers out there are all about the cash. CABAL still has a huge demand from players, and no matter how you look at it, it's still a money-making machine... It's just a matter of time before someone comes along who wants it all for themselves. Since there are no laws governing private servers, people can act dirty and get away with it.

Why do you think there isn't more cooperation here? It all comes down to money 🤷‍♂️

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure, your server might not be aimed at making money, but let's face it, most servers out there are all about the cash. CABAL still has a huge demand from players, and no matter how you look at it, it's still a money-making machine... It's just a matter of time before someone comes along who wants it all for themselves. Since there are no laws governing private servers, people can act dirty and get away with it.

Why do you think there isn't more cooperation here? It all comes down to money 🤷‍♂️
The same can be said about anything and everything when it comes to private servers.

But I believe that we're drifting off-topic a little too much, which I admit is mainly my fault, so I think we should stop here.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The same can be said about anything and everything when it comes to private servers.

But I believe that we're drifting off-topic a little too much, which I admit is mainly my fault, so I think we should stop here.

Yeah...

if you're not sure which anti-cheat to use, just go for one that's easy to find and has a good rep, 'cause they're all just placebos anyways. There's always gonna be Shugos and Grimms out there and you can't escape them. Take a cue from PwrDex and make your own security moves

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mshield still the best one in terms of basic security. Anticheat never will be perfect solution against the hackers.
Once im done with my 2nd server opening, will release my security control tools on Ragezone.
You can live check the RMT, dungeon hacks, and even suspicious players using the Game server and Database logs.
amazing

Back