Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

MSLauncher - [4.0 Completely Rewritten]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MSLauncher

Hey guys i made this little program for People who like to play on more than 1 server its very basic and I'm not an expert coder or anything so let me know if there are any errors.

For it to work it must be in your MapleStory folder!

In the future i will add more features and hopefully make it more useful.

4.0 (Latest) :
Kaptix - MSLauncher - [4.0 Completely Rewritten] - RaGEZONE Forums

2.5:
[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...re:[url]http://www.mediafire.com/?mxzq5mzmuxt
RapidShare:

For it to work it must be in your MapleStory folder!
Please do not modify any of the DxWnd files I have it so MSLauncher automatically configures them to your preferences. Just make sure you copy all files from the archive into your MapleStory directory. Copy all files from the release folder into your MapleStory folder.

Also no need to add the port number just add the IP address it should do the port by it self.

v1.3 Released

- Ability to Change Client Name Added !

v2.0 Released
- Ability to store name of Private Server

v2.5 Released
- Ability to add server website

v2.6 Released
- Fixed some errors and changed theme

v3.0 Released
- Added ability to launch client only
- Added Help Button
- Fixed Small Errors

v3.5 Released
- Added Windowed Mode Ability through self configuring DXWnd

v4.0 Released
- Completely Rewritten
- GUI still in tact, how ever switch from ".txt" files to SQL database added
- Fixed Bucket loads of errors

Last edited:
Re: [Release] MSLauncher

Wow and idea cant be secret any more once the dev of my project got out everyone is making these...

:sq_yellow sorry i didn't know you were working on one i don't get on rage zone alot and i haven't seen your thread.

@ everyone else

why the exe have to be MapleStory.exe , can you change it to something like PMS.exe
so we won't change our gm clients to MapleStory.exe

Added support to change client name! updated to 1.3

Re: [Release] MSLauncher - [Updated Custom Client Support]

What do you mean by "Client Name Change".
people said they want to use there own client so they just have to type in the name of there own client and it works with theres

Re: [Release] MSLauncher - [Updated Custom Client Support]

Finally someone makes one D: I've had this idea for months after seeing the WoWScape server launcher but I could never find someone who could do it.

Re: [Release] MSLauncher - [Updated! 2.0 Server Name Storage Added]

updated to version 2.0 added ability to store names ... hard as shit to code for me im done updating for now enjoy people =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back