Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MSSQL 2000 error (MSSDE) -> SA PW

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EDIT:

ok so i installed SQL 2005 and i have to install "SQL Server Management Studio Express" and i got this error that i need to install " MSXML 6.0 ", but i already did?

In start and control panel i can see there is Microsoft XML parsek sdk installed..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont even have SQL server installed yet..i suppose i must install server then set pw, omg i was confused ;) right?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i found my old SQLEVAL 2000 on my disk, and i wanted to install it normally, but then error apears =/
Is there any new sql server 2000, because i was off like a year now :/

(i run win xp)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
or i will just install 2005 the new ;) and try to make kal server ;)

EDIT:

ok so i installed SQL 2005 and i have to install "SQL Server Management Studio Express" and i got this error that i need to install " MSXML 6.0 ", but i already did?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EDIT: when i wanted to install all in one, i got same error... MSXML prerequisition ...

I downloaded 10different files of MSXML 6 ..the parser, sdk, ...nothing it just acts like i didnt install it, what to do?

ty

Upvote 0
Back