• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mu Arieth | Season 6 | 30x | 30% | OffHelper - New Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
microthc - Mu Arieth | Season 6 | 30x | 30% | OffHelper - New Server - RaGEZONE Forums

GENERAL INFO

Version: Season 6 Episode 3
Experience: 30x [Dinamyc]
Master Exp: 5x
Max RR: 10
Drop: 30%
Reset Level: 400
Clear Stats: Yes
Resets Points: 300

MORE INFO

Exclusive OffHelper System
Premium AntiHack Server Side
Antilag Panel
All events original WebZen
Invasion for all day to create dynamic
Drop rate slow
Map NO-PVP: Arena
CashShop only VIP and consumables.
Spots in TAB Map

SOCIAL MEDIA
FanPage: https://www.facebook.com/muarieth
Discord Community: https://discord.gg/vSCAvzfSE4

microthc - Mu Arieth | Season 6 | 30x | 30% | OffHelper - New Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Mu Arieth | Season 6 | 30x | 30% | OffHelper OPEN 29/08/21 - Register NOW!

Up beta online! Official opening sunday 29

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Up post! Official opening sunday 29.08

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

open today!! go

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey, how many hours left to start?

EDIT:
When I try make acc its says : Connection to database failed (MuOnline)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well I don't even know where to start I started on this server because I saw it on the forum that I've been following for a long time, as I spend the days some players demonstrate a somewhat racist behavior so far so good I did my part I took prints and looked for the adm , and then he tells me that there are no rules against racism on his server , I am disappointed and hope that one day we will have fair servers without racism equality and the basis of everything I am leaving the server and stay alert there are such attitudes released , now if you do a simple criticism is threatened with being banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back