• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mu: eX700 [Updated: 17/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hopefully someone will make a reasonably good free release of this version. Paying teams for constant updates and bug fixes, or using poorly cracked files, sucks.

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Then i sugest u start learn programming and art of reverse enginering
U have time to learn it ;) u can do greate contribute to mu comunity xD

good luck on it!

Reaction score
no more new versions... unpack all main.exe new is more difficult... not is impossible, but the result is bad... remember the: 1.07V+ Kor... main.exe bad unpack = many things bad and some bug's of client too... this is the end of the development for Mu Online?
ohh and I get up before Webzen will launch its new, MU2, means no doubt that the new will have this and other protections... so I think now if, as with time they will be disappearing private servers.

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wtf.. the korean main.exe`s are only packed
Global muonline runs same version as korean and dont have packed main.exe

The developers should move to ENG (GMO) and thats all.. T_T

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Private Servers Die?..i Dont thinks so. Maybe some Private Server will disapears.

Lets see one example with TitansTech:

TitansTech unpack main Mu eX700. So, they code gameserver for make it work with thats main. They Will start sell GS+Main Pack with his protections.

Some people will leave his server unprotected, some will share his files, anybody will crack it, anybody will RE-Unpack(Errors + Error = More Bugged) Korean Main Unpacked by TT..And with this! We backs to the same poop :D

I have to use TT example cuz, they are in the TOP of Team Cracked 4 eva! xD. But this could happend with other teams.

Come one people, stop thinking like innocent people! This is not something new! Mu History repeat again and again for years and years!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no more new versions... unpack all main.exe new is more difficult... not is impossible, but the result is bad... remember the: 1.07V+ Kor... main.exe bad unpack = many things bad and some bug's of client too... this is the end of the development for Mu Online?
ohh and I get up before Webzen will launch its new, MU2, means no doubt that the new will have this and other protections... so I think now if, as with time they will be disappearing private servers.
I dont think bad unpack.
Unpack = dump,repair IAT,repair code,repair section.
Unpack no problem,but problem is main Kor is bad.They try protect something but useless.Main Kor 1.07V+ have a lot of bug (include main not unpack)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
tomatoes... you can unpack main.exe and some gameserver emulators of some mu teams, but you don't unpack the new series, maybe you can't anymore some newest main.exe... because Oreans goes to more actualization of her encript code.

No,I can but as I said,main.exe Kor update very fast and have bugs.
Main Global,JPN no pack so We use it,about main 6.3,We can add master skill tree RF on main 6.2 Global(JPN) like GameThuVN.
So no need unpack 6.3 main.
And about Ex700: use a strage packer,decrypt protocol client,so hard.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
tomatoes... you can unpack main.exe and some gameserver emulators of some mu teams, but you don't unpack the new series, maybe you can't anymore some newest main.exe... because Oreans goes to more actualization of her encript code.

did u even tryed to get any info about packer used for new series of main?

answer is no ;]

new main is packed with custom packer

and if u find the way its actually easier than themida;]

gl

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
No,I can but as I said,main.exe Kor update very fast and have bugs.
Main Global,JPN no pack so We use it,about main 6.3,We can add master skill tree RF on main 6.2 Global(JPN) like GameThuVN.
So no need unpack 6.3 main.
And about Ex700: use a strage packer,decrypt protocol client,so hard.

And why you don't use Japan 6.3 main directly? You know they have it, right?:)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
And why you don't use Japan 6.3 main directly? You know they have it, right?:)

No,I dont have it,I cant connect to MU Japan.
so that,why I must to do Master skill RF on 6.2 main.

@Pinkof : right ^^ ,but hope Global or Japan not pack,will be better.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
No,I dont have it,I cant connect to MU Japan.
so that,why I must to do Master skill RF on 6.2 main.

@Pinkof : right ^^ ,but hope Global or Japan not pack,will be better.

Here you go the s6 ep3 client from japan. Also have a request if you want to post the offsets for cracking it after that, cause i wasn't able to start it. I tried using the s6ep1 method of crack but it didn't worked.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Here you go the s6 ep3 client from japan. Also have a request if you want to post the offsets for cracking it after that, cause i wasn't able to start it. I tried using the s6ep1 method of crack but it didn't worked.
Thank you!
I will try it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Offsets for cracking the main, the big change is in ResourceGuard, from 1 to 4 protections.

the offsets is for Client 1.03R+ ( Season 6 Episode 2 ), they work normally for Main season 6 episode 3, just need to search, in new main...
memset((DWORD*)0x0096BB5C,0,20);
memcpy((DWORD*)0x0096BB5C,"192.168.254.10",sizeof("192.168.254.10"));
//Crack Command Line
*(BYTE*)(0x004A3C9E) = 0x74;

//Crack CM StarterCore
*(BYTE*)(0x0049AC8B) = 0x90;
*(BYTE*)(0x0049AC8C) = 0x90;

//Open 2 Clients Of Mu
*(BYTE*)(0x004A3C43) = 0xEB;

//Mu.exe
*(BYTE*)(0x004A3CFB) = 0xEB;

//Config.ini read error